Audio Technica AT-LP140XP
This is the Audio Technica AT-LP140XP professional DJ turntable. This AT-LP140XP is a classic design with all the features you would expect a modern day turntable to have, such as the height-adjustable tonearm with anti-skate control, and the die-cast aluminium platter that helps to limit disturbance from bass vibration and bumps. Audio Technica are unrivalled masters of phono cartridge design and they have poured their 50 years of experience into the AT-LP140XP's cartridge and stylus so you can be sure to get the best possible sound from your Vinyls.
The AT-LP140XP fully manual professional DJ turntable features a high-torque direct-drive motor and anti-resonant, mass-damped, die-cast aluminum platter to ensure stable, on-axis rotation at 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM. It is equipped with an S-shaped tonearm with height adjustment, adjustable tracking force (counterweight) and adjustable dynamic anti-skate control.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the durable, high-output AT-XP3 DJ cartridge with 0.6 mil conical bonded stylus included with the turntable. It comes pre-mounted to an AT-HS6 universal half inch-mount headshell.
Designed to connect to components with a dedicated phono input, the turntable comes with a detachable dual RCA output cable and supplies a strong 5.5 mV output.
Additional professional features include a start/stop button; forward and reverse play; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-8%, +/-16%, and +/-24% adjustment ranges; a stroboscopic platter with speed indicator; a retractable plug-type stylus target light; and a removable hinged dust cover.
- Experience high-fidelity audio and professional DJ performance
- Direct-drive, high-torque servo motor with speed stabilisation
- Fully manual operation
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Professional anti-resonance, mass-damped, die-cast aluminium platter with felt mat
- AT-HS6 universal half inch-mount headshell and AT-XP3 DJ cartridge with 0.6 mil conical bonded stylus
- Balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control, height adjustment, and lockable rest
- Dedicated phono-level output (5.5 mV)
- Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- Forward/reverse operation and variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Retractable plug-type target light for easier cueing in low light
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male), power cable, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt
- mat, and removable hinged dust cover
- Type: 3-speed, fully manual operation
- Motor: High-torque DC motor
- Drive Method: Direct drive
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM
- Turntable Platter: Die-cast aluminium
- Starting Torque: >2.2 kgf.cm
- Wow and Flutter: <0.2% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50 dB
- Output Level: 5.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Power Supply Requirements: 115/230V AC, 60/50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 11W
- Dimensions: 452.0 mm (17.80") W x 352.0 mm (13.86") D x 158.6 mm (6.24") H
- Weight: 10.0 kg (22 lbs.), without dust cover
- Accessories Included: AT-XP3 phono cartridge; AT-HS6 headshell; dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) cable with ground wire; counterweight; felt mat; dust cover; 45 RPM adapter; plug-type stylus target light
- Tonearm type: Balanced S-shaped tonearm with detachable headshell
- Effective arm length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking error angle: Less than 3 degrees
- Applicable cartridge weight: 3.5-8.5 g
- Anti-skating range: 0-4 g
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.