Audio Technica AT-LP140XP Silver
Here we have the Audio Technica AT-LP140XP direct-drive turntable from one of the leading brands in DJing equipment. The AT-LP140XP features a die-cast aluminium platter with a stable on-axis rotation at each variable speed, as well as s-shaped tone-arm that has an adjustable height. Every aspect of this turntable has been given some serious attention, including the cartridge. Audio Technica have over 50 years experience in phono cartridge design and it really shows with the AT-XP3 cartridge that comes with this fantastic piece of equipment, helping to make this a truly worthy investment for any professional DJ.
The AT-LP140XP fully manual professional DJ turntable features a high-torque direct-drive motor and anti-resonant, mass-damped, die-cast aluminium platter to ensure stable, on-axis rotation at 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM. It is equipped with an S-shaped tonearm with height adjustment, adjustable tracking force (counterweight) and adjustable dynamic anti-skate control.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the durable, high-output AT-XP3 DJ cartridge with 0.6 mil conical bonded stylus included with the turntable. It comes pre-mounted to an AT-HS6 universal 1/2"-mount headshell.
Designed to connect to components with a dedicated phono input, the turntable comes with a detachable dual RCA output cable and supplies a strong 5.5 mV output.
Additional professional features include a start/stop button; forward and reverse play; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-8%, +/-16%, and +/-24% adjustment ranges; a stroboscopic platter with speed indicator; a retractable plug-type stylus target light; and a removable hinged dust cover.
- Experience high-fidelity audio and professional DJ performance
- Direct-drive, high-torque servo motor with speed stabilisation
- Fully manual operation
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Selectable 33 / 45 / 78 RPM speeds
- Professional anti-resonance, mass-damped, die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat
- AT-HS6 universal 1/2"-mount headshell and AT-XP3 DJ cartridge with 0.6 mil conical bonded stylus
- Balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control, height adjustment, and lockable rest
- Dedicated phono-level output (5.5 mV)
- Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- Forward/reverse operation and variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Retractable plug-type target light for easier cueing in low light
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- Detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male)
- Power cable
- 45 RPM adapter
- Felt mat
- Removable hinged dust cover
- Type: 3-speed, fully manual operation
- Motor: High-torque DC motor
- Drive Method: Direct drive
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM
- Turntable Platter: Die-cast aluminium
- Starting Torque: >2.2 kgf.cm
- Wow and Flutter: <0.2% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50 dB
- Output Level: 5.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Power Supply Requirements: 115/230V AC, 60/50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 11W
- Dimensions: 452.0 mm (17.80") W x 352.0 mm (13.86") D x 158.6 mm (6.24") H
- Weight: 10.0 kg (22 lbs.), without dust cover
- Accessories Included:
- AT-XP3 phono cartridge
- AT-HS6 headshell
- Dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) cable with ground wire
- Felt mat
- Dust cover
- 45 RPM adapter
- Plug-type stylus target light
- Tonearm type: Balanced S-shaped tonearm with detachable headshell
- Effective arm length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking error angle: Less than 3 degrees
- Applicable cartridge weight: 3.5-8.5 g
- Anti-skating range: 0-4 g
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.