Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable (Pair)
This pair of excellent Pioneer PLX-1000 DJ Turntables have come to us via a part exchange and come with a 6 month warranty.
They have been tested and in full working order.
One of the lids has a small crack and one of the turntables has some minor scratches (these couldn't be picked up on our camera) but otherwise these units are in very good condition with just some minor marks.
These excellent Pioneer PLX-1000 DJ Turntables come with the power cable, phono cable, manuals and Ortofon Concorde headshells which are in excellent condition. These turntables will come packaged in their original box and packaging.
Pioneer is marking 20 years in the DJ industry with the release of a modern classic: the PLX-1000 professional turntable. The PLX-1000 is precision engineered for the booth, using their 50 years of experience at making high-end turntables. This has resulted in a familiar layout, but with next generation improvements such as a high-torque direct drive system, multi-pitch control, club-grade build and sound quality, and detachable power and audio cables.
Having used the expertise accumulated over many years as the leading international manufacturer of DJ equipment, Pioneer carried out an in-depth investigation into turntable users' needs in order to produce a user-friendly control layout. This makes it possible to enjoy intuitive DJ play without ever losing your way.
- High-torque direct drive (33? rpm in 0.3 seconds)
- Classic DJ turntable layout
- Removable power, ground and phono cables
- S-shaped tone arm
- Multiple tempo control options: +/-8%, +/-16% and +/-50%
- Tempo reset button
- Solid build for excellent vibration damping
- Professional-grade gold-plated RCA jacks
- Rubber-lined tone arm to improve isolation and prevent feedback
- Power requirements: AC 220-240V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 9W
- Main unit weight: 13.1kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 453 x 159 x 353mm
- Output: 1x RCA
- Drive method: Quartz lock servo type direct drive
- Motor: 3-phase brushless DC motor
- Braking system: Electronic brake
- Rotation speed: 33 rpm, 45 rpm
- Rotation speed adjustment range: +/-8%, +/-16%, +/-50%
- Wow and flutter: 0.1% or less WRMS (JIS WTD)
- S/N ratio: 70 dB (DIN-B)
- Turntable: Aluminium die-casting diameter: 332 mm
- Starting torque: 4.5 kg/cm or more
- Start time: 0.3 seconds (at 33 rpm)
- Arm type: Universal type S-shape tone arm, gimbal-supported type bearing structure, static balance type
- Effective length: 230mm
- Overhand: 15mm
- Traking error: Within 3 degrees
- Arm height adjustment range: 6mm
- Stylus pressure variable range: 0 g to 4.0 g (1 scale 0.1 g)
- Proper cartridge weight:
- 3.5 g to 13 g (single cartridge)
- When shell weight is used: 3.5 g to 6.5 g
- When only balance weight is used: 6.0 g to 10 g
- When sub weight is used: 9.5 g to 13 g
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.