Reloop RMX-44 BT + RP-8000 MK2 (Pair) with Headphones + Cable
Bringing to you the Reloop MRX-44 BT paired with Reloop RP-8000 MK2 and headphones to present to you this incredible mixer package. The perfect solution for any professional DJ looking to up their game! This wonderful bundle really is the perfect way to improve your set up and it contains:
Reloop RMX-44 BT
Thanks to the Smart Connectivity Bluetooth input, Smartphones, laptops as well as iPads and other devices can be connected quickly and easily.
In combination with its numerous other connection opportunities, the RMX-44 BT is up to any challenge and adapts perfectly to any application.
The Reloop RMX-44 BT is a 4-channel Bluetooth DJ club mixer in a classic design, including a Bluetooth input with cue function, which offers numerous application possibilities.
The intuitive Club mixer layout guarantees a simple overview and allows experienced artists to find their way around immediately.
Frequency Mixing In Digital Sound Architecture
For creative frequency mixing, the RMX-44 BT offers dedicated, bi-polar sound filters per channel to allow smooth low- and high-pass fading. The fully digital sound architecture enhances your sound to be clear and punchy in every situation.
With 9 inputs and 4 outputs, as well as a 3-band EQ and bipolar filter unit per channel, the RMX-44 BT is not only a full-fledged DJ club mixer, but thanks to Bluetooth compatibility and the 2-band EQ microphone section with talk-over function, it is also ideal for bars, mobile DJs and home setups.
High Quality Design
The sturdy metal construction and scratch-resistant surface with a deep black metallic finish make the RMX-44 BT extremely durable, despite frequent use and transport.
The fabrication meets the industry's highest quality standards and is visually and haptically particularly attractive. In addition, the stylish and timeless design blends perfectly into any DJ setup.
Reloop RP-8000 MK2
The hybrid turntable instrument with upper-torque direct drive is designed for Serato DJ Pro and features 7 new RGB colour-coded performance modes.
With Platter Play the performance pads can be used to MIDI control the platter speed to enable melodic and more musical live performances.
Featuring a rigid chassis construction with an even heavier design for vibration damping and isolation, a more powerful starting torque and the newly developed, height-adjustable MK2 tone arm base the RP-8000 MK2 is perfectly suited to combine a powerful music instrument and a world class professional DJ turntable.
Numark HF125 DJ Headphones
Numark HF125 DJ headphones provide clarity and comfort for the modern DJs and musicians in the world. Numark HF 125 headphones offer flexible 7-position adjustable ear cups and large high end 40mm drivers along with a padded headband and ear cups. All of this for an extremely affordable price, meaning whether your a professional or beginner, the Numark HF-125 DJ headphones will be ideal for you and won't cause you to break the bank either!
These headphones do not come with the 1/4" to 1/8" Adaptor. They are fitted with 1/4" moulded connector.
RMX-44 BT DJ Mixer Features:
- 4-channel Bluetooth DJ club mixer
- Symmetrical (XLR) as well as asymmetrical (RCA) outputs
- Smart connectivity Bluetooth input with cue function
- 3-band EQ
- High-quality surface in deep black metallic
- Sturdy metal construction
- RMX Innofader compatible
- Mic channel with 2-band EQ & talk-over "Active Ducking Technology" for mic channel
- Headphones output (6.3 mm jack)
- Including power cord, instruction manufactures
RP-8000 MK2 Features:
- The most advanced DJ turntable ever made, developed in close collaboration with renowned international turntable musicians
- Designed for Serato DJ Pro: Control 7 new RGB colour-coded performance modes
- Platter Play: Performance pads can be used to control the platter speed for melodic live performances
- 22 scales are available with the option to create up to 9 custom scales
- Reworked control section: More streamlined multi-encoder and intuitive mode section
- First of its kind: Independent pad modes
- MIDI compatible control section consists of 8 large LED pads
- Streamlined multi-encoder and intuitive mode section
- Rigid chassis construction with an even heavier design with additional reinforcements out of metal, rubber and moulding compound for high vibration damping and isolation
- More powerful starting torque (adjustable from 2.8 - 4.5 kg/cm)
- Newly developed, height-adjustable MK2 tone arm base (VTA) and anti-skating control
- Additional output: The turntable can be connected to two mixers at the same time and also allows easy switching from DVS to vinyl
- Optional ground terminal offers additional protection in complex club & studio environments
- Easily replaceable, freely rotatable LED needle light in unibody aluminium design
- High-quality and hard-wearing deep black, metallic finish
- Digital LC display for pitch, BPM, scale, key and deck assignment
- Newly developed, height-adjustable MK2 tone arm base (VTA)
- Quartz driven hybrid turntable instrument with upper-torque direct drive
- Adjustable brake speed (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Precise motor control with 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 RPM)
- Precision manufactured, die cast aluminium turntable
- Statically balanced, universal S-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- High-resolution pitch fader (0.02 % resolution)
- Pitch range +/-8 %, +/-16 %, +/-50 % (Ultra Pitch)
- Reverse function: Switch for forward and reverse operation
- Smart USB link for up to 4 turntables
- Shock-absorbing feet insulate against vibrations
RP-8000 MK2 Specification:
- Type: direct-drive turntable
- Drive: quartz driven upper-torque direct drive
- Motor: 16-pole, 3-phase, brushless motor
- Turntable speeds: 3 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM)
- Starting torque: 2.8 - 4.5 kg/cm (adjustable)
- Adjustable stop time (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Start-up time / change to RPM: < 0.2 sec
- Wow and flutter: 0.01% WRMS*
- S/N ratio: > 55 dB (DIN-B)
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Material: die cast aluminium
- Diameter: 332 mm
- Weight: approx. 1.5 kg
- Type: universal, static balanced, S-shaped
- Effective length: 230 mm
- Overhang: 15 mm
- Tracking error range: < 3 degrees
- Offset Angle: 22 degrees
- Stylus Pressure: 0 - 4 g
- VTA setting range: 0 - 6 mm
- Usable weight of pick-ups: 3.5 ~ 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 ~ 18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 - 3 g
- Effective tone arm mass: 30 g
- 1x PHONO/1x LINE out (gold-plated), 1x GND earth connection, 1x USB port (type B)
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
- Power consumption: 17 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 458 x 354 x 144,6 mm
- Weight: approx. 11.8 kg
- LED needle light
- Phono RCA cable with grounding
- USB cable
- Power cord
- Operating instructions
Numark HF125 Features:
- Flexible 7-position independently adjustable dual ear cups
- Large 40mm mylar speaker drivers
- 6ft tangle-resistant cord
- Padded headband and ear cups
*Standard 1-year warranty included*
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.