Reloop RP-7000 Turntable
Reloop RP-7000 is a club-standard professional DJ turntable which effortlessly combines style and performance for vinyl and DVS users. This high-torque, turntable features an extremely strong motor and a sturdy and indestructible construction. With its classy and scratch-resistant painted metallic finish the RP-7000 is not only suited for your everyday club grind, it also looks extremely cool.
On the technical side, the RP-7000 has also got a lot to offer: the highly dependable direct drive and improved even speed with digital correction make this turntable reliable and a device of precision.
Thanks to the three selectable pitch ranges (+/-8%, +/-16% and +/-50%) and the high-resolution digital fader, the pitch resolution is highly precise. With a divergence of only 0.04% beatmatching becomes easy as can be with the RP-7000. Sophisticated and fast turntablism showcases can also be realized without a problem, thanks to the additional start/stop button for vertical positioning and a variable torque from "Classic" to "HiTorque".
More variety in the mix: with the reverse button and an adjustable start/stop time from 0.2 to 6 seconds, individual and creative impulses can be set with the RP-7000. As the turntable is equipped with a line/phono switch, it can even be connected directly to line inputs of mixers or amps - grounding not necessary.
Here we have the Reloop RP-7000 Turntable in manufacturer refurbished which will come boxed 'as new' with a 1-year warranty. Buy this amazing RP-7000 with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
Reloop RP-7000 Turntable Features:
- Quartz driven DJ turntable with upper-torque direct drive
- Adjsutable torque (2.5 kg/cm - 4.5 kg/cm)
- Classy painted metallic finish
- Phono and line output (no grounding necessary)
- Direct connection of turntable and motor for best possible stability
- Adjustable start/stop time (0.2 - 6 Sek.)
- Metal housing
- Especially heavy construction
- Vertically adjustable S-shaped tonearm with anti-skating
- Pitch Range ±8%, ±16%, ±50%
- Easy to exchange, frelly revolvable needle illumination with super bright LED
- Quartz lock
- Safetzy Mains Switch
- Reverse Switch
- Additional start/stop button for vertical positioning
- Rubber inlay for reduction of vibrations and ambient noise
- Removable mains and RCA cables
- Sunk-in connection cavity for easy case installation
- Shock proof feet
- Vibration-resistant base
Reloop RP-7000 Specification:
- Type: 3 speeds, fully manual
- Type of drive: quarz driven upper torque direct drive
- Speeds: 33 1/3, 45 und 78 rpm
- Initial torque: 2500 - 4500 g/cm
- S/N Ratio >= 55 dB (1 kHz, 4mV input)
- Applicable cartridge weight: 6-10 g
- Anti-skating range: 0 - 3 g
- Dimensions: 450 x 160 x 353 mm
- Weight: 11,0 kg
- Incl. slipmat, headshell & tone arm illumination but without stylus
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.