Here we have the Reloop SPIN; a portable turntable designed for both professionals and beginners to use on the go. This impressive piece of equipment manages to pack in plenty of functions in spite of its compact and portable nature, including: three selectable speeds, wireless Bluetooth streaming to and from the SPIN, pitch control for precise speed adjustment, and much more. The Reloop SPIN comes equipped with a 7" scratch vinyl so it's ready to use straight away, and thanks to the USB input you can record all of your mixes ready to replay or work on at home.
The Ultimate Portable Turntable.
Reloop SPIN is a portable turntable that guarantees mobile fun anywhere you want! The turntable comes with everything you need out of the box and is especially optimized for scratching and cutting.
Bluetooth Streaming of Your Music.
The Bluetooth Audio Streaming technology allows wireless streaming of music or beats via SPIN - this way the turntable becomes a speaker for your smartphone.
Direct USB Recording.
Via the USB recording function it is possible to record your scratches and cuts in MO3 format directly to an USB stick. This interface can also be used for digitizing records
Including 7" Scratch Vinyl.
SPIN comes with a 7" slipmat and an exclusive 7" scratch vinyl containing specially mastered scratch samples and beats for beginners and experienced scratch artists alike.
Flexible Power Options.
Enjoy your records on the road: SPIN is extremely portable, not only due to its shape and small form factor, but also thanks to its flexible power options. It can be used with a regular USB power supply unit (5 V, 2 A), USB power bank or rechargeable batteries. The batteries can be inserted in the compartment on the bottom and are sold separately. A power LED keeps you informed about the turntable's operational status. The dust cover protects the turntable and thanks to the handle, SPIN can be carried like a suitcase. Skip-proof rubber feet guarantee stability.
Outstanding for Mobile Scratching and Cutting.
Via the switch on the turntable's top panel you can select between 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm) which covers all available speeds. The straight tone arm offers enhanced stability and can be fixed into position with a transportation lock. The pre-installed cartridge has excellent tracking features and holds the groove tightly, even when carrying out fast scratches.
45-mm Crossfader Pre-Installed.
The precise 45-mm crossfader has a unique form factor and thanks to the two-rail technology it is especially sturdy. Moreover, it is possible to install the crossfader on either side of the platter - simply select your preferred position.
Extensive Controls & Adjustment Possibilities.
On the top panel you can find a start/stop button as well as a pitch control with a range of +/-20 % for precise setting. A tone control can be used to adapt the sound of the lows to your requirements. Volume for the AUX input and master/headphones output can be adjusted via two separate controls. There is also a 7" adapter for records with a large centre hole.
Exclusive Super SPIN Duck Looper App.
With any purchased SPIN, DJ Babu and the Beat Junkies Institute of Sound adds a free copy of their Super SPIN Duck Looper app, which can be used ideally as a backing beat while scratching and cutting.
Reloop SPIN - Connect Through Vinyl.
Through the combination of turntable and mixer as well as the high connectivity, SPIN is ideal for vinyl lovers as well as scratch artists and aspiring DJs.
- Portable turntable for vinyl lovers & scratch artists
- Mobile fun with your turntable, anywhere you go
- Outstanding for mobile scratching and cutting
- Out of the box: Comes with 7" scratch vinyl, pre-installed 45-mm-crossfader & cartridge, integrated speaker, Bluetooth audio receiver, USB recording function, slipmat, and dust cover
- High-grade 7"-scratch-record: Professionally recorded samples for scratching and beats for juggling
- Bluetooth audio streaming: Wireless streaming of music or beats to the device
- Smart USB recording: Direct recording of scratches & cuts to USB in MP3 format
- Can also be used for digitizing vinyl
- Integrated speaker on the turntable's left
- 3 selectable speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm)
- Extremely stable tone arm with transport lock
- Cartridge with excellent tracking features
- Precise 45-mm-crossfader with two-rail glide technology
- Crossfader can be installed on preferred side (both-way)
- Two headphones connections for listening and monitoring
- AUX input facilitates connection of several turntables (daisy chain)
- Easy battery charging via USB PSU or USB power bank (sold separately)
- Installed start/stop button
- Precise speed adjustment via pitch control with +/-20 %
- Tone control to adjust low frequencies
- Volume control for AUX input and master/headphones
- Power LED indicates the turntable's operational status
- 7" record puck adaptor with holder
- Anti-skip rubber feet for secure stand
- Especially sturdy and portable shape factor with optional battery operation
- Additional protection thanks to dust cover; can be transported via carrying handle when closed
- Locking of dust cover for safe transport
- Can be operated with regular USB PSU (5 V, 2 A), USB power bank or batteries (sold separately)
- Batteries can be inserted into battery compartment on the device's bottom 2x Li-Ion 18650 (sold separately)
- Incl. 7" scratch vinyl, pre-installed cartridge, slipmat, dust cover, puck adapter, instruction manual and Super Spin Duck Looper app
- Belt drive
- Inputs: AUX 3.5 mm stereo, Bluetooth audio
- Outputs: master RCA, USB (USB-A), headphones 3.5/6.3 mm stereo
- Recording format: MP3 with 256 kbit/s
- Recording quality: 16 bit / 44.1 kHz
- Battery type: 2x Li-Ion 18650 with 1860 mAh each (batteries sold separately)
- Power supply: 5 V, 2 A mini USB (PSU sold separately)
- Dimensions: 370 x 95 x 260 mm
- Weight: 1.61 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.