Reloop RP-2000 USB
The RP-2000 USB from Reloop is a strong Quartz controlled direct drive turntable designed for professionals.
As opposed to belt drive turntables the RP2000 USB generates superior torque by directly transferring engine power to the driving collar giving a much quicker Start and accurate Play.
Converting your Vinyl to digital is easy via the high resolution USB connection. Set up is fast, as installing a driver isn't necessary when connecting to your recording software. There's no need for grounding the RP-2000 with the integrated equalizing pre amp line / phono connection. The high powered direct drive motor gives you perfect speed when recording and launching vinyl making this USB Turntable simple to set up and unparalleled in its price range
- Quartz-controlled DJ turntable with direct drive
- Extremely high-powered motor
- Phono and line output (no grounding necessary)
- USB audio output for digitizing records
- Type: 2 speeds 33 1/3, 45 rpm, fully manual
- Motor: 8 pole, 2 phase, brushless dc motor
- Starting torque: > 1,000 g/cm
- Start/stop time: < 1 sec.
- Rotational speed transition: < 1 sec.
- Wow & flutter: < 0,15% W RMS at 33 1/3 RPM
- S/N ratio: > 50 dB (DIN - B)
- Anti-skating range: 0 - 7 g
- Adjustable tracking force: 0 - 4 g
- Total connected load: 7.5 watts
- Power supply: 115/230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 450 x 352 x 144 mm
- Weight: 9.5 kg
- Incl. Audio Technica 3600 L system with headshell & slipmat
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.