American DJ 3D Vision Panel Plus
The American DJ 3D Vision Plus is a unique hexagonal shaped LED panel and when more than one is connected together you can create a stunning three-dimensional display. The 3D Vision Plus is easy to assemble and disassemble with quick release panel locks and is also easy to control via ArtNet and KlingNet or DMX. The 3D Vision Plus is suitable for mobile DJ setups and for permanent installations in bars, nightclubs, entertainment venues and on-stage.
The 3D Vision Plus has a 4-Button menu system with a digital display. It may be controllable via DMX using a DMX to RJ45 adapter. It can also be used with EZ Kling interface for Artnet and KlingNet, LED Master control. Link multiple panels together via powerCon input/output with RJ45 ports for data linking. Panels lock together with an easy to use quick release panel lock. Rigging bars are also available for dead hang installation (M10 thread on the rear for a Pro Clamp so units can easily be fastened to truss or 2-inch pipe).
Measuring 15.8" x 15.8" (400mm x 400mm), the face of each 3D Vision Plus panel is covered with a frosted white acrylic panel which diffuses the light from the 72 3-in-1 RGB LEDs beneath. This creates an even spread of light within each of the three sections and gives the 3D vision a wide 180-degree viewing angle.
Thanks to the 3D Vision Plus' modular design, panels can be used in isolation or linked together at any of their six sides. This means that large 3D-effect LED surfaces can be created in unlimited shapes and configurations. For example, you could use a single line of panels attached to the front of a truss pillar to spice up a stage set, while a matrix of panels could be used to create an impressive backdrop.
This is for one single panel only.
3 x 3D Vision Plus Panels will fit in the ACCU-Case AC-145 Carry Bag.
- Distinctive hexagonal-shaped LED panel is divided into three separate sections in a way that gives it a unique three-dimensional appearance
- Safety hook on rear panel
- M10 thread on rear panel to connect a clamp to secure to a pipe
- Wall mount slots on rear panel
- 72 Pieces 3-in-1 RGB LEDs
- Beam Angle: 180 Degrees
- 3 Operating Modes: Sound Active Mode (with Sound Sensitivity Adjustment), Auto Run Mode (16 Programs with Speed Adjustment), DMX Control
- 3 DMX Channel Modes: 3, 9, and 13 Channel Mode
- Master/Slave Set Up
- 4-Button Menu with Digital Display
- powerCON In/Out to daisy chain power
- RJ45 In/Out DMX protocol
- Input Voltage: AC 100-250V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWXH): 3.16" x 15.93" x 13.80" / 80.5 x 404.7 x 350.7 mm
- Weight: 6 lbs./ 2.74Kgs.
- ETL, ETLC, CE
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.