Equinox 12W Quad-Colour Pinspot
The Equinox 12W Quad-Colour Pinspot is a lighting unit ideally suited to table spotting, events and architectural applications. It features a 12W RGBW LED with a 4° beam angle, 6 DMX channels and auto, sound active and master/slave modes. Its lightweight casing makes it conveniently portable, while the included hanging bracket means it can be easily set up on rigging.
This 12W quad-colour pinspot features a 4° beam angle and multiple modes, perfect for table spotting, events and architectural applications.
- 1 x 12W quad-colour LED (RGBW)
- Beam angle: 4°
- DMX channels: 6
- Auto, sound active and master/slave modes
- 0-100% dimming and variable strobe
- Lightweight case design
- Internal electronic transformer
- Low heat output and power consumption
- Supplied with hanging bracket
- 4 push button menu with LED display
- Captive power connection
- 3-Pin XLR input/output
- Fan cooled
- Power consumption: 13W
- Power supply: 110~240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 155 x 85 x 143mm
- Weight: 0.55kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.