Equinox Swing Batten
The Equinox Swing Batten is a beam bar that has 8 x 10W RGBW quad colour LEDs that produce a fantastic multi-beam effect that will look excellent on any dance floor. The LEDs are individually controllable and be controlled via DMX. The unit can also has auto, sound active and master/slave modes. If you don't want to control the light via DMX it features a 4 push button menu with LED display.
The Swing Batten is a dynamic multi-beam effect dispensing eight intense, long-throw beams generated by the 10W CREE quad-colour LEDs. The batten cuts through haze with ease producing stunning beam effects. The 4 button menu system allows control of master/slave functions, and the fixture can be also be operated in sound active and DMX modes.
Here we have the Equinox Swing Batten in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- 8 x 10W CREE quad-colour LEDs (RGBW)
- Beam angle: 4°
- 16,100 Lux @ 2m (per LED, full on)
- Individually controllable LEDs
- Refresh rate: 400Hz
- DMX channels: 6/12 or 16 selectable
- Auto, sound active and master/slave modes
- Tilt: 220°
- 0-100% dimming and variable strobe
- Quick release omega clamps included
- 4 push button menu with LED display
- PowerCON input/output
- 3-Pin XLR input/output
- Convection cooled
- Power consumption: 100W
- Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: F3A 250V
- Dimensions: 160 x 1065 x 80mm
- Weight: 7.5kg