LEDJ Event Spot RGBW (White Housing)
The LEDJ Event Spot RGBW MKII is available in two colours: black and white. Please select which one you would like from the drop-down menu.
Here we have the LEDJ Event Spot RGBW MKII. This fantastic lighting unit gives you vibrant wash or spot lighting for your venue, whether you need ambient lighting for your restaurant tables, spot lighting on a feature or disco ball, or vibrant wash lighting for your live performance the LEDJ Event Spot RGBW MKII is perfect for you. It features selectable DMX channels; colour change, colour fade, and master/slave modes; or you can simply set it to one colour. The Event Spot RGBW MKII is easy to instal thanks to the attached bracket which allows for hanging and floor-standing applications so you've got the freedom to place your lighting exactly where you need it.
The Event Spot compact LED Pinspots are powered by a 15W LED that has the brightness and output of a 100W halogen lamp. Featuring a 4 degrees beam angle and supplied with two optional lenses (10 degrees and 45 degrees) the fixture is easily directed at displays for highlighting and pinspotting, it can also be used to create mood lighting on restaurant tables, or to spotlight displays in store.
Here we have the LEDJ Event Spot RGBW MKII in Brand New and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Buy this amazing LEDJ Event Spot RGBW MKII with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
- 1 x 15W quad-colour LED (RGBW)
- Beam angle: 4 degrees native, 10 degrees and 45 degrees frost lenses supplied
- 4 degrees - 9,700 Lux @ 2m (full on)
- 10 degrees - 3,866 Lux @ 2m (full on)
- 45 degrees - 497 Lux @ 2m
- 1.1kHz refresh rate
- DMX channels: 1/4/6 or 7 selectable
- Static colour, colour change, colour fade and master/slave modes plus built-in programs
- 0-100% dimming and variable strobe
- Bracket allows for multiple rigging or floor standing applications
- 4 push button menu with LCD display
- PowerCON input/output
- 3-Pin XLR input/output trailing connections
- Convection cooled
- Optional IR remote (LEDJ90C)
- Power consumption: 17W
- Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: T0.5A 250V
- Dimensions: 210 x 140 x 175mm
- Weight: 1.3kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.