American DJ MyDMX Buddy
The myDMX Buddy from American DJ is a scaled down, entry level version of myDMX 2.0. Out of the package, myDMX software will run in limited mode: 3D visualizer, Easy Remote, Midi features or Stand-Alone Mode (the stand-Alone/Scene button of MyDMX Buddy) and other features like 512 DMX channel control via MyDMX Buddy can be purchased as upgrades at www.dmxsoft.com. The dongle plugs directly into a 3-pin DMX input on your lighting fixture. The dongle connects with a computer via a USB connection.
Here we have the American DJ MyDMX Buddy in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 6 month warranty.
myDMX Buddy Features:
- 256 DMX Channel, Software based, Control System.
- For use with any DMX512 compatible fixtures
- Easy Setup, Programming and Playback
- Upgrades available at dmxsoft.com (3D Visualizer, Easy Remote, Midi-Control, Stand Alone capability
- Fixture Library Includes over 10,000 Fixture profiles from over 500 Manufactures
- Compatible with myDMX 2.0. For PC & Mac
- 256 DMX Channel, Software based, Control System
myDMX Buddy Specifications:
- Compatible with Mac OS and Windows,
- 32 & 64-bit (XP, Vista, 7 & 8)
- Dimensions (LxW): 75 x 18mm
I’m really happy with the myDMX Buddy, it works really well and the service from whybuynew was as good as always
Brilliant purchase, gives everything feature a beginner (like me) would need for a fraction of the cost of the full DMX2.0. Very pleased with it. Only downside is it doesn't have a dedicated user manual and I had a slight issue with connection at first, but got great support from ADJ via facebook. Only has 256 channels but if you have enough fixtures to use all these up then you probably should be looking at the full version anyway. Very quick delivery as always from WhyBuyNew.