American DJ Bubbletron Bubble Effect Machine
American DJ Bubbletron is a high-output bubble machine suitable for mobile discos bands, bands, bars, clubs and small to medium sized stages. Operation of the ADJ Bubbletron is incredibly straightforward with a simple on/off wired remote control. Setup is simple too with 'plug and play' operation, all you need to do is pour in the bubble fluid and switch it on.
Bubbletron bubble machine can be used with most popular bubble fluids and, despite its' compact size, can produce 100's of bubbles every minute thanks to it's high-velocity, high-output fan. Bubbletron is perfect for adding an extra dimension to the lightshow in your bar or club but, thanks to it's tough-yet-lightweight construction, it is equally at home on-the-road where it's rugged build will guarantee years of trouble-free operation. Another great advantage of the Bubbletrons' ABS construction is that, unlike tradition metal machines, you will never have to worry about rust issues.
This fits in the following ADJ bag:
- ACCU-Case ASC-AC-126
Here we have the best value American DJ Bubbletron in brand new un-opened or B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 6 month warranty. Buy this amazing Bubbletron with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
- Portable high output bubble machine - creates hundreds of bubbles per minute
- Durable plastic casing with EZ-Access front fluid tank
- Large high velocity fan makes bubbles rise quickly in the air
- ON/OFF switch on rear of unit
- ON/OFF wired remote with 25 ft./8M cable
- Carrying handle
- Most types of bubble liquid acceptable
- Power Consumption: 24W
- Fluid Consumption Rate: 1 Liter every two hours
- Multi-voltage: AC120-230V, 50/60Hz
- American DJ Bubbletron Dimensions (LxWxH): 14"x7"x8.25" / 352x176x209mm
- American DJ Bubbletron Weight: 4 lbs. / 2kg.
Really disappointed in this bubble machine. First its all pre-wired. Both the power and the remote. The image on the product shows that the remote is IEC. Being pre-wired its awkward and you have to keep the cables with the unit. Secondly, the plug is an EU plug with an adapter added. Not what I would expect from a higher end product. I think I will go back to the QTX bubble machines, that look the same.