Chauvet Haze 1DX
The Chauvet Haze 1DX is an effects machine which produces a fine water-based haze, perfect for adding atmosphere to your light show. It can be operated in either DMX or standalone mode, which you can easily switch between using he digital display. Whilst in standalone mode, the display can also be used to adjust the haze output speed. To ensure the longevity of this machine, it also features an integrated sensor which automatically stops the pump functioning when the fluid level is low. Compact and lightweight in design, the Haze 1DX is ideal for transporting to events far and wide, plus the silent-running fan allows it to be used in any scenario.
Hurricane Haze 1DX creates a light water-based haze to enhance any light show. Easily set the DMX address and stand-alone operation using the digital display. The haze output speed can be adjusted in stand-alone mode using the digital display with no controller required. A built in sensor helps prolong the hazers life by stopping the pump automatically when the fluid level is low.
Please note: If any fluid NOT made by Chauvet is used with this machine it will breach the terms of the warranty.
Here we have the Chauvet Haze 1DX in Brand New and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Buy this amazing Chauvet Haze 1DX with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
- Hurricane Haze 1DX
- Power cord
- Warranty card
- Quick Reference Guide
- Compact and lightweight hazer creates a thin atmosphere to enhance any light show
- Built-in volume knob offers smooth, stand-alone operation
- Silent running fan allows the unit to be used in any environment
- Built-in digital display quickly and easily sets DMX functions, and haze stand-alone settings
- Small footprint allows the machine to be placed in any location
- DMX Channels: 1
- DMX Connectors: 3- pin XLR
- Heat-Up Time: 2 min
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power and Current: 475 W, 4 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
950 W, 4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 7.2 lb (3.3 kg)
- Size: 11 x 6 x 9 in (278 x 150 x 223 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Tank Capacity: 0.4 gal (1.5 L)
- Output: 800 cfm
- Fluid Consumption: 4 ml/min
- Compatible Fluids: HFG
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.