Chauvet Hurricane 1200
The Chauvet Hurricane 1200 is a compact and lightweight smoke/fog machine that is easy to transport and setup. The Hurricane 1200 produces thick bursts of fog that will enhance any party by making the lighting effects stand out even more. With a heat up time of only 2 minutes you can plug this fog machine in and have thick smoke coming out in no time at all.
Hurricane 1200 is a powerful and portable fog machine that brings any light show to life with a thick fog output. The included timer remote controls the output of fog for a precise performance. After an initial heat up period, the Hurricane 1200 is always ready to provide fog on demand. A manual fog button puts easy control at your fingertips and the LED-illuminated tank enhances operation and safety indicating heater status and fluid levels. An advanced fluid sensor, with automatic shut-off protects the pump from overheating. The machine has ultra-fast heat up time for a quick setup and residue-free water-based fog output.
Please note: If any fluid NOT made by Chauvet is used with this machine it will breach the terms of the warranty.
Here we have the Chauvet Hurricane 1200 in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories, original packaging and a 1-year warranty.
- Compact and lightweight fog machine emits thick bursts of fog to enhance any light show
- Included timer remote with variable output control allows for precise effect operation
- Always Ready technology provides fog on demand
- Manual fog button provides easy control at your finger tips
- Advanced fluid sensor, with automatic shut-off protects the pump from overheating
- LED-illuminated tank enhances operation and safety
- Ultra-fast heat up time for a quick setup
- Residue-free water based fog output
- Tank Capacity: 0.26 gal (1.0 l)
- Controller Length: 15 ft (4.5 m)
- Heat-up Time: 2 min
- Output: 18,000 cfm
- Fluid Consumption: 28 ml/min
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power and Current: 1,180 W, 10 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 1,180 W, 5.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 6.4 lb (2.9 kg)
- Size: 11.3 x 9.3 x 8.2 in (286 x 235 x 209 mm)
- Optional Controllers: FC-W, FC-M
Purchased less than 3 months ago and only used about 4 times. Unfortunately it stopped working halfway through an event. No light feedback to determine fault, just dead therefore I would not recommend. The Hurricane 901 lasted over 3 years before the pump died and was much cheaper than the 1200. Waste of nearly £100!
Great hard working machine which represents great value and the team from WhyBuyNew were excellent in getting the unit delivered so promptly ten out of ten as always.
This smoke machine is perfect for small to medium sized venues to produce a good thick fog effect and enhance any lights/lasers. Good powerful reach on exit and performs well over the time with all the extra settings on the controller. Much more economic to buy one of these than the cheaper unbranded models. Purchased a b stock item which was immaculate as new and even saved further with my whyBuyNew points. Very happy with this purchase!