Chauvet Hurricane 1600
The Chauvet Hurricane 1600 is a fog machine with DMX control! The Chauvet Hurricane 1600 is lightweight and compact meaning it is easy to transport to and from gigs and also setup. It has a really fast heat up time and only takes 4 minutes to heat up so you can be producing fog at your party and event in no time at all!
The HurricaneTM 1600 is a compact, lightweight high output fog machine that with DMX control to enhance any light show. Variable output control from DMX or the included timer remote allows for precise effect operation.The HurricaneTM 1600 features Always Ready technology providing fog on demand. A manual fog button provides easy control at your finger tips and the LED-illuminated tank enhances operation and safety. An advanced fluid sensor, with automatic shut-off protects the pump from overheating. The machine has ultra-fast heat up time for a quick setup and residue-free water based fog output.
- Compact, lightweight, high output fog machine with DMX control
- Variable output control from DMX or the included timer remote allows for precise effect operation
- Always Ready technology provides fog on demand
- Advanced fluid sensor, with automatic shut-off protects the pump from overheating
- Manual fog button provides easy control at your finger tips
- LED-illuminated tank enhances operation and safety
- Ultra-fast heat up time for a quick setup
- Residue-free water based fog output
- DMX Channels: 1
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Tank Capacity: 2.4 l
- Remote Length: 4.5 m
- Heat-up Time: 4 min
- Output: 25,000 cfm
- Fluid Consumption: 120 ml/min
- Input Voltage: 230 V, 50 Hz
- Power and Current: 1,580 W, 6.8 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 6 kg
- Size: 348 x 312 x 253 mm
- Optional Controllers: FC-W, FC-M
- Approvals: CE
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.