Chauvet Hurricane Haze 4D
The Chauvet Hurricane Haze 4D is a low profile hazer with an adjustable scoop to direct the haze and a discreet fan. It is ideal for use by mobile DJs and in bars and clubs to fill the room with a light haze and enhance light shows. It can be easily controlled with the included wired timer remote and built-in DMX.
Please note: If any fluid NOT made by Chauvet is used with this machine it will breach the terms of the warranty.
- Low profile hazer that will fill the room with a light haze to enhance any light show
- Built-in volume and fan speed knobs offer smooth, stand-alone operation
- High output, low noise fan allows the unit to be used in any environment
- Small footprint allows the machine to be placed in any location
- Direct the Haze to any location using the built-in adjustable scoop
- Increased control using the included wired timer remote and built-in DMX
- Easily set DMX address using built-in digital display
- DMX Channels: 2
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Heat-Up Time: 2 min
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power and Current: 1120 W, 8.1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
1120 W, 4.8 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 13.2 lb (6 kg)
- Size: 11 x 15.5. x 9.6 in (277 x 396 x 245 mm)
- Approvals: CE, cULus
- Tank Capacity: .9 gal (3.75 l)
- Output: 4300 cfm
- Fluid Consumption: 10 ml/min
- Compatible Fluids: HJ5
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.