American DJ myDMX-RM
The American DJ myDMX-RM is a a myDMX interface device that allows you to record lighting scenes from myDMX that you can recall later at any event you're at without needing to use your computer or laptop. The American DJ myDMX-RM has 16 assignable button triggers so you can assign up to 16 different scenes that you have saved on this myDMX interface.
ADJs myDMX 3.0 is a multi-platform DMX control software/hardware system (Windows and OSX Mac compatible). myDMX 3.0RM has a new, robust, 19 rack mount, hardware dongle and exciting new features to take greater command of your light show. myDMX 3.0RM allows you to program your light show with myDMX 3.0 software, upload programmed data to myDMX 3.0RM then playback straight from myDMX 3.0RM in stand-alone mode without a computer. This is the ideal control solution for clubs, bars, schools and event venues where you want to make it as simple as possible. Out of the package, myDMX 3.0 software will run in Express Mode; 512 Live DMX channels & 512 Stand Alone DMX channels (No 3D visualizer, Easy Remote or Midi features).
myDMX 3RM is a great solution for a lighting designer to leave at a venue so that their staff can trigger lighting scenes without the use of a computer or myDMX software.
Features (Some features listed below require myDMX 3.0RM to be connected to a computer):
- 16 Assignable port triggers
- Arrange scenes into groups
- Sound-light with BPM audio analysis and pulse analysis
- Live snapshots
- Live scene dimming and scene speed controls
- BPM tap
- Flash scenes
- Blind editing - edit scenes without outputting the DMX
- Fully compatible with myDMX 2.1 software
- Easy-to-use DMX software
- 512 Live DMX channels
- 512 Stand-Alone channels
- Extensive fixture profile library
- SSL2 Profile editor & support
- Drag and drop effects generator
- Works with simple scenes/steps
- Windows and Mac installers that will download the latest ssl library with an internet connection upon install.
- Maintenance application that installs with the program to check for component updates or new versions of the software.
- Cloud search for profiles Search for the latest and greatest fixture profiles from within the program itself, no more hunting through dropbox
- Improved multi Pan and Tilt support
- Users can select multi select steps in a scene and modify a channel parameter without it interfering with the rest of the channels
- Vast optimizations and stability improvements for both Windows and Mac OS
- Not compatible with ARM based Windows tablets (only Intel)
- Additional features and software upgrades available at https://store.dmxsoft.com/
Minimum System Requirements:
- Computer working under Windows 7 or higher, or MAC OS X 10.10 or higher
- 1 GHz speed processor
- 2 GB Memory (RAM)
- 1280*768 pixel screen
- OpenGL 3.1 (for 3D)
Best Performance System Requirements:
- Computer working under Windows 7 or higher, or MAC OSx 10.10 or higher
- 2 GHz speed processor, dual core
- 4 GB Memory (RAM)
- Video card with 1GB video memory
- 1920*1080 pixel screen
- OpenGL 3.1 (for 3D)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.