Laserworld Showeditor 2015 Set
The Laserworld Showeditor 2015 Set is a network interface with software that can control your laserworld laser fixtures and create a really impressive all in one laser show. It deosn't matter if your a beginner or professional as the software can be used by anyone with its easy to use features. With the Figure Editor users can create logos and text animations, along with more complicated patterns.
Laserworld Showeditor Set consists of the Laserworld Showeditor 2015 and the Laserworld ShowNET network interface with software license, as well as further accessories.
It features intuitive creation of timeline based laser shows and ready-to-go live laser shows with simple operation and commands. The software includes 100 free laser shows and pre-configured MIDI profiles for immediate start.
ILDA (*.ild) files can be exported and imported, allowing an uncomplicated exchange between different software products.
Laserworld Showeditor 2015 also supports DMX input and output: It can be remote controlled through a DMX controller and it can control lighting fixtures of any kind.
Enhanced MIDI features grant the creation of own profiles and the compatibility with SMPTE timecode signals, which makes it suitable for professional multimedia applications.
Thanks to the Figure Editor even laser show beginners succeed in creating own figures, logos and running or morphing texts. Professional users benefit from advanced features, like the abstracts generator, color adaption and versatile optimization tools.
The software user interface is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and Romanian.
The ShowNET network interface reads micro-SD-cards, on which *.ild files can be stored. The files can then either be automatically played back or individually triggered through DMX.
Laserworld Showeditor comes as complete package, including the software, the ShowNET LAN-to-ILDA interface, a short 0.4m ILDA cable, a short CAT-5 LAN cable and a small neoprene case to hold the ShowNET and even has two velcro straps to attach the case containing the ShowNET to the truss.
- X/Y scanner outputs with 12 bit resolution (4096 different positions on each axis)
- Color outputs with 8 bit resolution (256 different intensity values per color channel): red, green, blue, intensity linked to green
- DMX512 input and output (non-isolated)
- 100 Mbit Ethernet port
- Flexible IP address setting: static address, DHCP or AutoIP
- MicroSD card slot for ILDA file playback (ILDA format code 4/5 RGB)
- standalone operation and DMX IN/OUT via DMX-Adapter
- Maximum scan speed ~100.000 points per second
- Up to 16 devices can be used in parallel for multiprojector laser shows
- Built-in ArtNet-to-DMX converter
- Internal resolution XY: 32 Bit
- Resolution color RGBI: 8 Bit
- Number of tracks on timeline: 48 tracks on 16 track pages + 18 effects each
- Matrix Mapping: 16 track page mixes to up to 16 ILDA interfaces
- Number of output interfaces at control PC: no limitation
- Number of interfaces with output at the same time: 16
- Output speed max: ~150.000 points per second
- Bitmap Tracing: Yes
- AI File Import: Yes, file version 5
- ILDA Import / Export: Single frames and whole shows
- SMS output on Laser: Yes (Siemens TSM Module TC35i or TXT file)
- Running text: Yes
- Morphing text: Yes
- Fonts: any TTF + 3 extra fonts
- Simulation: Yes (either DAC or simulation)
- Real time output to laser: Yes
- Multi Screen support: Yes (window positions are saved)
- Individual scanner settings per output interface: Yes (including pps rate)
- Individual color correction per output interface: Yes, TTL, Analog, RGB, 3-point
- Individual mapping per output interface: Yes, TTL, Analog, RGB, 3-point
- Individual geometric correction per output interface: Yes, invert X/Y, distortion, Size, position, etc.
- Safety zones / beam attenuation: Yes, per output interface. 2 with soft fading
- Individual names per output interface: Yes
- Settings can be saved: Yes
- Virtual hardware for simulation etc: Yes
- Playlist support: Yes
- Auto Monitor Standby: Yes
- Video support: Yes, video as basis for timeline shows output via second monitor channel
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.