Chauvet Gig Bar 2.0
The Gig Bar 2.0 is a 4-in-1 lighting effect unit which features a pair of LED Derby fixtures, LED pars, a laser and strobe effect all mounted onto one bar. Ideal for mobile DJs as it comes included with tripod and carry bag, as well as use as stage lighting.
GigBAR 2.0 adds to the original ultimate pack and go 4-in-1 light by including UV in its pars and strobes for increased color mixing and effects. GigBAR 2.0 includes a pair of LED Derby fixtures, LED pars, a laser, and 4 high-power, LED strobe lights all mounted on one bar. 4 individually adjustable and interchangeable heads let you cover any room or stage. GigBAR 2.0 strobes allow you to create exciting chase and slow-motion effects and the adjustable red and green laser scatters hundreds of bright dots and beams in all the right directions. Phenomenal built in automated and sound-activated programs are on board that include all 4 effects to make one complete show and you can easily control the unit from the display, IRC, wireless foot switch or DMX to take your gig to a higher level. Master/slave multiple units under the control of a single IRC or wireless foot switch and save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units. GigBAR 2.0 is ready for every application using the included mounting brackets to attach to truss. Get in and get out quickly with the included tripod, wireless footswitch and FREE carry bag.
- GigBAR 2.0
- Power cord
- Tripod Carry bag
- Wireless footswitch
- Warranty card
- User Manual
Here we have this Chauvet Gig Bar 2.0 in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed in excellent cosmetic condition with all accessories and a 1-year warranty. This Chauvet Gig Bar 2.0 does not include original packaging but has been professionally packaged to ensure safe delivery to your door.
- 4-in-1 light that includes a pair of LED Derby, LED pars, a laser, and strobe effect all mounted on one bar
- Added UV in pars and strobes for increased color mixing and effects
- Cover any room or stage with 4 individually adjustable and interchangeable heads
- Get in and get out quickly with the included tripod, wireless footswitch and FREE carry bags
- Ready for every application using the included mounting brackets to attach to truss
- 4 high-power, LED strobe lights create exciting chase and slow motion effects
- Adjustable red and green laser scatters hundreds of bright dots and beams in all the right directions.
- Phenomenal built in automated and sound-activated programs that include all 4 effects to make one complete show
- Easily control from the display, IRC, wireless foot switch or DMX to take your gig to a higher level
- Master/slave multiple units under the control of a single IRC or wireless foot switch
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- DMX Channels: 3, 11 or 23
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: (pars): 6 LEDs (Quad-color RGB+UV) 3.5 W (1.1 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy (strobe): 4 LEDs (white & UV) 1.8 W (600 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy (Derby): 6 LEDs (2 red, 2 green, 2 blue) 6 W (1.7 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy 650nm/100 mW (red) laser diode, 532nm/30 mW (green) laser diode
- Strobe Rate: (strobe): 0 to 18 Hz
- Beam Angle: (pars): 13° (strobe): 8°
- Field Angle: (pars): 24° (strobe): 18
- Coverage Angle: (laser): 93° (Derby): 114°
- Fits Tripod Size: 37.4 mm
- Illuminance: (pars): 1,205 lux @ 2 m (per head) (strobe): 86 lux @ 2 m (per zone)
- Power Linking: 8 units @ 120 V; 15 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 68 W, 1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz 64 W, 0.5 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Gig Bar 2.0 Weight: 6.6 kg
- Gig Bar 2.0 Size: 1185 x 110 x 386.5 mm
- Approvals: CE, FDA, FCC
- Stand Height: 1.5 to 2.5 m
- Tripod leg width: 1.2 m
- Foot Switch Operating Frequency: 433 MHz
- Foot Switch Max Unobstructed Distance: 30.5 m
- Optional Controllers: IRC-6
Just what I needed for my new set up with equinox combi booth I'm getting older now and looking for something quick and easy to set up and this meets my needs although if I had seen the new gig bar with moving heads might have gone for that anyway good light effect for small to medium gig and easy to control either hand held controller or foot switch which I haven't used yet
I've recently changed my rig and originally tried a cheaper all in one lighting bar. Soon got returned and I bought one of these instead. Did my first gig with it at the weekend (40th bday) and it did the job nicely. I've bought a second one this week for larger venues! I plan to dmx them together. A couple of things worth noting: you can't swap any lights over on this, and you can't add any extra lights either (there's no extra mounting points). Additionally, when you pack it away remember to remove the laser dongle and key at the back of the unit - the foam case doesn't have a recess for them when you pack it away. You'd be forgiven for thinking they scrimped on the stand but they didn't. It's a well built sturdy 3 legged stand and the screws and mounts are solid. I'd recommend this for anyone looking for all in one solutions, new starter DJ lighting options, or anyone looking for a quick and efficient transportation option.
Excellent piece of kit easy set up good for a small to medium sized venue . One thing I would like to see is a couple of points at the top of the bar to allow a couple more fixtures to be added
Great Light, loads of functions and very bright. Very well made as with all Chauvet Lighting. So easy to put up and take down.
This is a fantastic, quick lighting stand that is brilliant for small to medium-sized venues. I have been mobile DJ'ing for over 10 years now and this is one of the best purchases I have ever made. The two parts fit together in seconds and comes in a fantastic, light-weight carry case. The lights provide a range of options including sound activated and light show mode. The only negative I have about this product is the key used to power the laser at the top. The 2 keys provided are very small, thin and fragile. I partially bent both keys the first time I used this trying to turn it on, which has meant turning the laser on a little difficult moving forward.
Used this twice last weekend. It's fabulous! Very good range of lighting and it covers such a wide area too. The range of colours and controllability is superb. I have been dj'ing for 30 years and it's a fanatic bit of kit, not just for new dj's starting out but for us more experienced ones too x
I have only used the Gigbar once so far but am pretty happy with it's performance so far. Plenty bright enough for small/average size venues and very quick and easy to set up which will be a godsend for time sensitive set ups. As a previous reviewer mentioned, the footswitch is slightly awkward to use, I will probably just use it for a quick blackout when needed. I think DMX control would bring out the best of this unit, I shall be exploring this soon. I also looked at the possibility of mounting on an overhead bar using the brackets provided but will have to drill extra holes in the OH bar to get the correct spacing (or use clamps mounted to the brackets). I think 2 of these in master/slave would cope with most gigs and ease set up, all in all I am pleased with my purchase and quick delivery from Why Buy New.
Pretty phenomenal performance for such a lightweight bit of equipment. Being able to pack it down so quickly (not having to detach the heads from the bar is a massive bonus), it makes de-rigging so much quicker. Decently bright, and paired with a haze machine, looks pretty slick. I think that I'll buy another, and that will be my entire lightshow for all but the biggest venues. I'm deducting one star because the foot control isn't the best - you have to cycle through the available programmes, rather than being able to jump directly to the one you want (but you can do it with the IR remote, so not a huge problem). Also, you can't pack it into the case with the laser interlock dongle still attached, and I'm pretty certain I'm going to lose that at some point. Including a spare would be a smart move from Chauvet. But overall, pretty awesome!