This popular American DJ Inno Pocket Spot is "manufacturer refurbished" and will come boxed in great condition with a 6 month warranty.
The Inno Pocket Spot is a mini Moving Head that has a bright 12-Watt LED source. Its compact size and light weight make it ideal for mobile entertainers, clubs and bars, or any mobile production.
Featuring 7 colours plus white, 7 rotating (fixed GOBOs) plus spot and separate colour wheels, the Inno Pocket Spot will give pure lighting excitement with its fast moving beams and colour changes. It has a pan and tilt inversion mode that makes one head do the opposite of another when they are linked together.
Different methods of control include: Sound active with 4 built-in shows, or use a DMX controller to create your own light shows.
Available in Black or Pearl White, choose your colour from the drop down menu on the right hand side of the page.
Inno Pocket Spot Specifications
- High output mini Moving Head with a bright white 12W Cree LED source
- 7 Colours + white
- 7 rotating, fixed gobos + spot
- Separate colour & gobo wheels
- Manual focus
- 3 Operational modes: DMX, Sound Active & Internal Show control modes
- 2 DMX channel modes: 9 & 11 Channel modes
- 4 Built-in shows
- Gobo Shake effect
- Gobo scroll mode
- Gobo size: 74mm (15mm viewable)
- Beam Angle: 13-degrees
- 540° pan / 230° tilt (16-bit)
- Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Fan Cooled
- Display Inversion Mode
- Omega bracket included
- Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
- Includes IR wireless remote. Control: Full On, Stand by, Strobe, Colour Change, Dimming, Sound Active On/Off
- Power consumption: 26W @120V, 27W @ 230V
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- LED Source: 10W White Cree LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 159 x 147 x 265mm
- Weight: 3 kg