Chauvet Helicopter Q6
The Chauvet Helicopter Q6 is a superb multi-effect light that features 6 adjustable RGBW beams, a round SMD strobe and a red/green pattern laser. Use this fixture to create dazzling, unique effects that fill and energize the dance floor. The Helicopter Q6 is ideal for use in clubs, bars and on-stage in entertainment venues.
Its narrow, razor-sharp beams of RGBW light create astonishing aerial effects and the rotating red and green laser produces thousands of razor sharp beams that cover a large area. Helicopter Q6 is easy to control using automated and sound-activated programs, master/slave, DMX or an optional IRC-6 remote.
- Achieve maximum room coverage by positioning each of the 6 RGBW beams independently
- Rotating red and green laser produces thousands of razor sharp beams that cover a large area
- Flexible control using automated and sound-activated programs, Master/Slave, DMX or an optional IRC-6
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Fits best in the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag
- DMX Channels: 3 or 16
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pan and Tilt Ranges: 360°
- Light Source:
(Beam): 6 (RGBW) 6.9 W, (2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
(Strobe) 24 LEDs (white) 1 W, (281 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
(Laser): 650 nm/100 mW (red) laser diode, 532 nm/30 mW (green) laser diode
- Strobe Rate: (Beam): 1 to 20 Hz (Strobe): 1 to 20 Hz
- Beam Angle: (Beam): 3°
- Power Linking: 12 units @ 120 V; 23 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 41 W, 0.7 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz. 44 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 8.8 lb (4.0 kg)
- Size: 23.8 x 7.2 x 10.5 in (605 x 184 x 268 mm)
- Approvals: CE, FDA
- Optional Controllers: IRC-6
- Complies with FDA performance standards for laser products except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.