Chauvet Intimidator Spot 110
The Chauvet Intimidator Spot 110 is a moving head lighting fixture that produces fantastic looking gobo and colour effects. It's lightweight design (it weighs only 2.3 kg!) means it's a great little moving head fixture for mobile DJ's as it is easy to transport and setup. The Chauvet Intimidator Spot 110 can be controlled through a variety of different methods including DMX, sound active and built in programs.
Small but mighty, the compact Intimidator Spot 110 is a lightweight LED moving head prefect for modest mobile applications. It features separate colour and gobo wheels for creative programming but also easy-to-use sound-activated programs for dynamic light shows to sync to the music. Built-in automated programs are also on board the Intimidator Spot 110 and its easy to generate a synchronized show in Master/Slave mode. Fits best in the CHS-40 VIP gear bag.
- Extremely compact and lightweight LED moving head perfect for mobile applications
- Separate colour and gobo wheels allow for creative programming
- Sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
- Generate a synchronized show in Master/Slave mode with built-in automated programs
- Fits best in the CHS-40 VIP gear bag
- DMX Channels: 6 or 12
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pan and Tilt: 540°/270°
- Pan and Tilt Ranges: 180°, 360°, 540° pan/90°, 180°, 270° tilt
- Colours: 7 + white, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos: 7 + open, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Light Source: 1 LED (cool white) 10 W, (2.1 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 23 Hz
- Beam Angle: 13°
- Illuminance: 1,561 lux @ 2 m
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 41 W, 0.6 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz / 38 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 5.0 lb (2.3 kg)
- Size: 7.5 x 5 x 11 in (190 x 127 x 279 mm)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.