Chauvet Intimidator Spot 155
The Chauvet Intimidator Spot 155 is a moving lead lighting effect that will instantly improve any lighting show. It has several different GOBO patterns and colours giving you much more choice over what lighting effect to use. The compact design makes it easy to transport to and from gigs so it is ideal for mobile DJ's, but is also fully at home in a club or bar.
Intimidator Spot 155 is a bright, compact, and lightweight LED moving head, perfect for mobile applications. Rely on it to energize any dance floor with fast and precise movements, crisp optics and even output. Built-in performance features like separate color and gobo wheels, ultrasmooth dimming and adjustable strobe speed enhance any light show.
Minimize programming time with built-in movement macros, move-in-black features and sound-activated and automated programs that can generate a synchronized show in master/slave mode.
This user-friendly fixture also offers individual reset of pan/tilt, color, and gobo. Multiple units can be power linked to save time running cables and extension cords. Fits best in the CHS-X5X VIP Gear Bag.
The Ex-Demo version of the Chauvet Intimidator Spot 155 has been used for display purposes only and comes complete with a 1 year warranty.
The cosmetic condition of the moving head is very good.
It comes with power lead and manual.
It doesn't come with original box/packaging but will be professionally re-packaged to ensure a safe delivery to your door.
- Bright, compact, and lightweight LED moving head perfect for mobile applications
- Super crisp optics and even output
- Energize the dance floor with fast and precise movements
- Increase design flexibility and effects with separate color and gobo wheels
- Minimize programming time with built-in movement macros and move-in-black features
- Individual reset of pan/tilt, color, and gobo
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Generate a synchronized show in Master/Slave mode with easy-to-access, built-in automated programs
- Fits best in the CHS-X5X VIP Gear Bag
- DMX Channels: 6 or 11
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pan and Tilt: 540°/270°
- Pan and Tilt Ranges: 180°, 360°, 540° pan/90°, 180°, 270° tilt
- Colors: 9 + white, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos: 9 + open (9 aluminum), continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Light Source: 1 LED (cool white) 32 W (2.3 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 23 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 46,900 Hz
- Beam Angle: 17°
- Illuminance: 4,860 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 16 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 62 W, 0.5 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 4.4 kg
- Size: 205 x 211 x 291 mm
- Approvals: CE
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.