Equinox Fusion 100 Spot MKII
The Fusion 100 Spot MKII (white housing) from Equinox is a compact moving head powered by an 80W white LED, which generates sharp beams and patterns. This sleek and stylish fixture is ideal for both mobile applications and permanent installation. It features a 7-colour wheel and a 5-pattern gobo wheel including hearts and stars gobos. Also included in this compact fixture is a 3 facet circular prism and a motorised focus that allows you to keep the projected image sharp at any distance. The Fusion 100 Spot MKII in white housing is ideal for mobile DJs, clubs, weddings and events.
Here we have the Equinox Fusion 100 Spot MKII in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- 1 x 80W white LED
- Beam angle: 10°
- 13,200 Lux @ 2m
- Motorised focus
- 3 facet prism
- Gobo wheel: 5 rotating gobos + open
- Colour wheel: 7 colours + open
- DMX channels: 5/8 or 15 selectable
- Auto, sound active and master/slave modes
- Pan: 540°,Tilt: 210°
- 0-100% dimming and variable strobe
- Supplied with quick release omega clamp
- 4 push button menu with LED display
- IEC power input
- 3-Pin XLR input/output
- Fan cooled
- Power consumption: 90W
- Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: F2A 250V
- Dimensions: 330 x 198 x 146mm
- Weight: 4.4kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.