Equinox Fusion 50 HEX Moving Head
The Equinox Fusion 50 Hex is a superb moving head that has 4 x 12W LEDs which deliver smooth colour mixing, and a compact, lightweight design which makes it ideal for mobile DJs and entertainers.
The Fusion 50 Hex is a compact Moving Head that features 4 x 12W six-colour LEDs to create smooth washes of colour with its 30° beam angle. Users can control the unit via sound activation with its built-in shows or DMX. Its size and lightweight design makes it ideal for mobile entertainers and small venues.
Here we have the Equinox Fusion 50 HEX Moving Head in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- 4 x 12W six-colour LEDs (RGBWAUV)
- Beam angle: 30°
- 1803 Lux @ 2m (full on)
- DMX channels: 11 or 15 selectable
- Auto, sound active and master/slave modes plus built-in programs
- 0-100% dimming and variable strobe
- Pan: 540°, Tilt: 180°
- Supplied with quick release omega clamp
- 4 push button menu with LED display
- IEC power input
- 3-Pin XLR input/output
- Fan cooled
- Power consumption: 58W
- Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: F3A 250V
- Dimensions: 240 x 195 x 130mm
- Weight: 2.9kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.