Equinox Fusion Spot XP Lighting Unit
This Equinox Fusion Spot XP has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 3 month warranty.
The item has been tested and is in full working order.
It is in good cosmetic condition, apart from some white glue on the front lens (but this does not affect operation).
This Equinox Fusion Spot XP comes in the original box and packaging, with power cord and manual included only.
The Equinox Fusion Spot XP is a compact moving head light effect powered by a 50W LED. This affordable fixture projects a 13° beam angle and features a separate gobo wheel with 7 gobos plus open and a colour wheel with 7 colours plus open. The Fusion Spot XP can be linked with the Fusion Scan (EQLED050) and Fusion Roller (EQLED051) to create lightshows with synchronised gobos and movements, perfect for mobile DJs, bars and small entertainment venues.
- 1 x 50W white LED
- Beam angle: 13°
- 5,482 Lux @ 2m
- Gobo wheel: 7 static gobos + open
- Colour wheel: 7 colours + open
- DMX channels: 1/8 or 10 selectable
- Auto, sound active and master/slave modes
- Pan: 540°, Tilt: 270°
- 0-100% dimming and variable strobe
- Supplied with hanging bracket
- 4 push button menu with LED display
- IEC in socket
- 3-pin XLR in/out sockets
- Fan cooled
- Power consumption: 80W
- Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: T2.5A 250V
- Dimensions: 275 x 165 x 145mm
- Weight: 2.85kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.