Equinox Fusion Spot XP
The Equinox Fusion Spot XP is a compact moving head light effect powered by a 50W LED. This affordable fixture projects a 13° beam angle and features a separate gobo wheel with 7 gobos plus open and a colour wheel with 7 colours plus open. The Fusion Spot XP can be linked with the Fusion Scan (EQLED050) and Fusion Roller (EQLED051) to create lightshows with synchronised gobos and movements, perfect for mobile DJs, bars and small entertainment venues.
Here we have the Equinox Fusion Spot XP in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- 1 x 50W white LED
- Beam angle: 13°
- 5,482 Lux @ 2m
- Gobo wheel: 7 static gobos + open
- Colour wheel: 7 colours + open
- DMX channels: 1/8 or 10 selectable
- Auto, sound active and master/slave modes
- Pan: 540°, Tilt: 270°
- 0-100% dimming and variable strobe
- Supplied with hanging bracket
- 4 push button menu with LED display
- IEC in socket
- 3-pin XLR in/out sockets
- Fan cooled
- Power consumption: 80W
- Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: T2.5A 250V
- Dimensions: 275 x 165 x 145mm
- Weight: 2.85kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.