Equinox Saturn Spot
The Equinox Saturn Spot is a hybrid 2-in-1 moving head light effect that is powered by a high output 30W LED. It features individually controllable LED rings, along with a gobo wheel with 9 gobos plus open and colour wheel with 9 dichroic colours plus open. The 3 LED rings combine a total of 76 RGB SMD LEDs that provide individual control with stepless RGB colour changing meteor effects. It features an easy-to-use 4 push button menu with an LED display that facilitates control via DMX, stand-alone and master/slave modes. Flicker-free projection and automatic position correction are also included.
Here we have the Equinox Saturn Spot in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- 1 x 30W white LED
- 76 x tri-colour 5050 SMD LEDs (RGB)
- Beam angle: 3°
- 16,000 Lux @ 2m
- Flicker-free projection
- Individually controllable LED rings with stepless RGB colour changing
- Gobo wheel: 9 static gobos + open
- Colour wheel: 9 dichroic colours + open
- DMX channels: 12 or 23 selectable
- Auto, sound active and master/slave modes
- Pan: 540° or 630° selectable, Tilt: 210°
- Pan/tilt auto correction
- 16 bit pan/tilt positioning
- 0-100% dimming and variable strobe
- Supplied with quick release omega clamp
- 4 push button menu with LED display
- IEC power input/output
- 3-Pin XLR input/output
- Temperature controlled fan for whisper quiet operation
- Power consumption: 90W
- Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: T1A 250V
- Dimensions: 370 x 260 x 160mm
- Weight: 4.8kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.