Equinox Fusion Spot MKII
The Fusion Spot from Equinox is a small and affordable moving head powered by a 12W LED engine. Featuring a separate gobo wheel with 7 laser cut gobos plus open and a colour wheel with 7 colours plus open, the fixture projects a 13° beam and only consumes a minimal 27W of power. The LED menu allows control of: Pan/tilt inversion, 4 built-in light shows, sound activation, DMX and master/slave modes.
Here we have the Equinox Fusion Spot in brand new and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with manual, fixing bracket and power cable, and a 1-year warranty.
- 1 x 12W white LED
- Beam angle: 13°
- Gobo wheel: 7 static gobos + open
- Colour wheel: 7 colours + open
- DMX channels: 1/8 or 10 selectable
- Auto, sound active and master/slave modes
- Pan: 540°, Tilt: 270°
- 0-100% dimming and variable strobe
- 4 push button menu with LED display
- IEC in socket
- 3-pin XLR in/out sockets
- Fan cooled
- Supplied with hanging bracket
- Power consumption: 27W
- Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: T2.5A 250V
- Equinox Fusion Spot Dimensions: 275 x 165 x 145mm
- Equinox Fusion Spot Weight: 2.5kg
Just purchased four of these and they are brilliant. The Equinox Fusion Spot MKII is the best moving head on the market and iam looking some more. So if you are looking for a moving head light the Equinox Fusion Spot MKII is great value for the money.