Marq Gesture Spot 300
Here we have Marq Gesture Spot 300 in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Get clear, crisp gobos from the Gesture Spot 300 with its 60W LED lamp and easy-to-use manual focus operation. A removable gobo door makes replacing gobos easy, without requiring any extra tools, and the full color menu conveys all the essential information quickly and clearly.
- 60W LED
- Manual focus for crisp, clear gobos
- Replace gobos without any extra tools through removable gobo door
- 4 slave modes create complex auto programs without a DMX controller
- Manual selections enable pinspotting a cake or projecting a gobo without DMX controller
- Full-colour menu: Easy-to-read, detailed menu system
- 1/4-turn mounting bracket included for faster setup between shows
- DMX Channels: 7 or 13
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin DMX in/out
- Pan and Tilt: 540 degrees /270 degrees
- Pan and Tilt Ranges: 540 degrees, 360 degrees, 180 degrees pan /270 degrees, 180 degrees, 90 degrees tilt
- Colours: 8 + white, split colors, scrolling
- Gobos: 7 + open, slot-n-lock replaceable, with rotation, indexing, gobo shake & scrolling
- Gobo Size: 23.5 mm outside, 19 mm image, 1.1 mm max thickness
- Prism: 3 facet
- Light Source: 60w White LED
- Beam Angle: 18 degrees
- Illuminance: 3,700 lux @ 3M
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-switching)
- Mounting: 1/4 turn, Omega Clamp Included
- Focus: Manual
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20Hz + pulse and random
- Power and Current: 84W, 12V 7A @ 230V, 50Hz - 72W, 36V 2A @ 230V, 50Hz
- Weight: 5.6KG/6.8KG - 12.4 lbs / 15.1 lbs
- Size: 330mm x 240mm x 220mm
- Approvals: CE & FCC
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.