Marq Raytracer Quad
Here we have the Marq Raytracer Quad from one of the leading brands in professional lighting equipment. This fantastic lighting effect gives you eight RGBW rotating beams of light that will brighten up any dancefloor, making it ideal for DJs and entertainers who want to add an extra special touch for their events. The Raytracer Quad comes equipped with built-in colour programmes so you can just set the light up and leave it to run while you focus on other things, plus you can also input your own custom programmes for complete control over your lighting.
Ray Tracer Quad delivers 8 razor-sharp RGBW beams of light for astonishing aerial effects. Two independently controlled rollers provide infinite and continuous panning. Individual LED control affords completely custom programming and animations, while the built-in colour programs and movement macros can create a dynamic lightshow without a separate controller.
- Stunning moving light array with 2 independently controlled rollers and 8 tight multi-colour beams
- Narrow, razor-sharp beams of RGBW (red/green/blue/white) light for astonishing aerial effects
- Individual LED control for completely custom programming and animations
- Built-in color programs and movement macros creates a dynamic lightshow without a controller
- 1/4-turn mounting bracket included for faster setup between shows
- Power Linking enables faster setup with fewer cables
- DMX Channels: 11 or 40
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin DMX in/out
- Tilt Ranges: 0 degrees - 150 degrees
- Light Source: 8 X 10W CREE RGBW 4-IN-1 high power LED lamps
- Strobe Rate: 0 - 10 Hz
- Beam Angle: 4.5 degrees
- Power Linking: 4 units
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-switching)
- Power and Current: 105w
- Unit Weight: 4.9 kg; 10.8 lbs
- Package Weight: 6.5 kg; 14.3 lbs
- Unit Size: 395 x 235 x 165mm; 15.6 x 9.3 x 6.5in; 1.30 x 0.77 x 0.54ft
- Package Size: 465 x 320 x 220mm; 18.3 x 12.6 x 8.7in; 1.53 x 1.05 x 0.72ft
- Approvals: CE, FCC
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.