Stagg Headbanger 10
The SLI MHW HB10-0 Pro Lighting HEADBANGER 10 from Stagg is a compact moving head wash light with 7 x 10W RGBW (4-in-1) LED chips, providing a huge output and smooth colour mixing in a small package.
A wide variety of user selectable modes can be run - DMX auto speed or sound (via integral microphone with adjustable sensitivity) and master/slave linking available. For the more advanced user the HeadBanger 10 offers DMX-512 protocol with 7 or 13 channel control modes: dimmer, strobe (0-10Hz), pan (540¡ max), tilt (270¡ max), pan fine, tilt fine. The unit is packed with premixed colour macros - red, green, blue, white.
Programming of the unit is quick and easy through the 4-digit LED display and 4 push-buttons and DMX linking is done with 3-pin XLR connectors. The Metal housing has a hanging bracket (truss or clamp not included) and low-noise operation is provided by the use of high grade Delta Electronics cooling fan. Indoor use only.
Here we have the Stagg Headbanger 10 in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- Output: 6.100 Lux @ 1m
- Lens: 25°
- DMX-512 protocol w/ 7 or 13-channel control modes: dimmer, strobe (0-10Hz), pan (540° max), tilt (270° max), pan fine, tilt fine, red, green, blue, white, colour macros, sound active
- User selectable modes: DMX, auto, master/slave, sound (via integral microphone w/ adjustable sensitivity)
- Control panel: 4-digit LED display + 4 push-buttons, for easy programming
- DMX input & output: 3-pin XLR connectors
- Metal housing w/ hanging bracket (truss- or other clamp not included)
- Low noise Delta Electronics cooling fan - Power consumption: 80W (max)
- For indoor use only
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 27 x 26 x 23cm
- Net weight: 2.75kg / 6 lbs