Chauvet SlimPAR Q12 BT
The Chauvet SlimPAR Q12 BT is a wash light equipped with 12 RGBA LEDs, which can produce a multitude of colour washes and natural-looking colour temperatures. Integrated Bluetooth connectivity enables easy wireless control from any smartphone or tablet using the BTAir app, which can be downloaded for free. Static colours and automated programs can be set using an optional IRC-6 remote, while sound-active and auto modes can be used to create dazzling visual effects. Additionally, multiple units can be power linked which saves the hassle of running cables and extension cords. Compact and lightweight, this unit is a breeze to transport and will fit perfectly in Chauvet's CHS-30 VIP Gear Bag, plus the included hanging bracket allows a variety of mounting options.
SlimPAR Q12 BT is a compact wash light with built-in Bluetooth® wireless technology that allows you to control the light from any smart phone or tablet without the need for any additional hardware. SlimPAR Q12 BT features 12 quad-color (RGBA) LEDs that generate a broad spectrum of colors and achieve natural-looking color temperatures. Easily set static colors or automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote or create eye-catching effects with sound-activated and automated programs. Download the BTAir app for free from your favorite online app store. Compatible with BTAir.
- SlimPar Q12 BT
- Power cord
- Hanging bracket with mounting hardware
- Warranty card
- Quick Reference Guide
- Compact wash light with built-in Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Control directly from a smart phone or tablet without any additional hardware
- Easily set static colors or automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Generate a broad spectrum of colors and achieve natural-looking color temperatures with punchy amber LEDs
- Generate eye-catching effects with sound-activated and automated programs
- Fits best in the CHS-30 VIP Gear Bag
- Patent Pending
- DMX Channels: 12 or 4
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Max Unobstructed Distance: 150 ft (25.7 m)
- Light Source: 12 LEDs (quad-color) 3.5 W, (1.5 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy.
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 25 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 7.8 kHz
- Beam Angle: 18°
- Field Angle: 35°
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Illuminance: 2,893 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 11 units @ 120 V; 20 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 49 W, .7 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 48 W, .3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 3.2 lb (1.5 kg)
- Size: 10.9 x 10.8 x 2.9 in (279 x 275 x 74 mm)
- Approvals: CE, FCC
- Bracket Mounting Hole: 12.5 mm
- Optional Controllers: IRC-6
- Bluetooth Version: 4.2
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.