Equinox LED Par 64
Introducing the Equinox LED Par 64 from the company that has a high ranking name in lighting effects. This mid-range parcan might not be the most expensive one on the market but it packs a powerful punch nonetheless with 177 10mm LEDs giving you super bright RGB lighting to brighten any dance floor. The super effective Equinox LED Par 64 also boasts several different control options including master/slave, colour mix, static colour and more, giving you excellent versatility to create exactly the atmosphere you want for your dance floor.
Featuring high intensity 10mm LEDs, this par can boasts not only a great output but superb eye candy effects as well for performances of all sizes. The units operate in several modes, including DMX, static colour, colour mix, auto, sound active and master/slave. Internal programs guarantee a stunning show when several units are linked together.
- 177 x 10mm LEDs (R: 60, G: 57, B: 60)
- Beam angle: 25 degrees
- 1,785 Lux @ 2m (full on)
- DMX channels: 3 or 6 selectable
- Static colour, colour mix, auto, sound active and master/slave modes
- 0 - 100% dimming and variable strobe
- Bracket allows for multiple rigging and floor standing applications
- 4 push button menu with LED display
- IEC power input/output
- 3-Pin XLR input/output
- Convection cooled
- Power consumption: 25W
- Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: F1A 250V
- Dimensions: 350 x 275 x 300mm
- Weight: 1.6kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.