Audio Technica MB1K Dynamic Vocal Microphone
This handheld Audio Technica MB1K Dynamic Vocal Microphone is a great entry level microphone, that offers high output thanks to it cardioid polar pattern design making it ideal for vocalists starting their studio setup and all for a terrific price.
A perfect introductory performance mic, the high-output MB 1k is designed for use as a lead, backup, or choral vocal microphone. It features Audio-Technica's Hi-Energy® neodymium magnet structure for maximum output and fast transient response, lockable MagnaLock™ switch design for silent on/off operation, and a corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector.
Audio Technica MB1K Features:
- High-output design for vocals that cut through the mix
- Cardioid dynamic element design
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Hi-Energy® neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Reduced handling noise thanks to anti-shock engineering
- Silent on-off operation thanks to MagnaLock™ switch design
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector
Audio Technica MB1K Specifications:
- Element: Neodymium Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 80 - 12,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -53 dB (2.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Switches: MagnaLock™ on/off
- Weight: 337 g
- Dimensions: 7.27" (184.7 mm) long, 2.19" (55.6 mm) head diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin gold-plated XLRM-type
- Accessories Included: AT8470 Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter
- Standard 1 year warranty
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.