Chord NU4-H Quad UHF Wireless Microphone System
This is the Chord NU4-H Quad UHF Wireless Microphone System. It features four wireless, colour-coded handheld transmitters and a rackmountable receiver making the NU4-H ideal for venues that host presentations and events. Chord offers a great quality build with the wireless transmitters able to be powered by AA batteries which means no waiting around and trailing wires while they charge up ready for use.
UHF wireless system with 4 independent channels. The receiver is 19" rack-mountable and features 4 separate XLR outputs or a mixed jack output. Available in sets with 4 handheld or 4 beltpack transmitters (with a choice of neckband or lavalier microphone for each beltpack) or a combo set with 2 of each. Suitable for vocal groups, theatres and presentations.
- Individual or mixed outputs
- 4 licence-free UHF frequencies with pilot tone
- Supplied with 4 colour coded transmitters
- 19" rack-mountable (1U)
- Dimensions (handheld transmitter): 243 x 48mm
- Weight (handheld transmitter): 238g (no battery)
In the Box:
- 1U rack-mountable receiver
- 4 x handheld transmitters
- 2 x UHF antennas
- 2 x BNC extension leads (for rack-mounting)
- 2 x rack-mount ears
- DC power adaptor
- 8 x AA batteries
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.