PreSonus PD-70 Microphone
Introducing this great sounding PreSonus PD-70 Microphone, perfect for podcasting, streaming, broadcast and more! Featuring cardioid polar pattern for achieving precise, clear audio and can work with any audio interface with a microphone preamp.
Whether youre starting your first podcast, telling your YouTube subscribers about the latest trends, or running a program for your local volunteer radio station from your living room, you need a microphone that will bring your voice to your listener with clarity and warmth. The PD-70 is built to capture the spoken word cleanly and clearly while eliminating mechanical noise and breathiness that can get between you and your audience. Thanks to superior off-axis rejection, you can set up your broadcast studio in just about any space - and unwanted reverberance, electrical hum, and the random car driving by will be left behind, leaving only the pristine, natural sound of your voice.
PreSonus PD-70 Features:
- Dynamic broadcast microphone
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Great choice for recording vocals for podcasts, radio, and more
- Works with any audio interface with a microphone preamp
- End address
- Exceptional clarity throughout its frequency response range
- Rugged construction
- Top-quality performance specifications
- Integrated hard mount and windscreen
PreSonus PD-70 Specifications:
- Capsule Type: Dynamic
- Sensitivity: 1.6mV/Pa
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 350 Ohms
Standard 1-year warranty included
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.