PreSonus Revelator USB Microphone
Here we have the amazing, versatile PreSonus Revelator USB Microphone, a professional bus powered mic with the capability to switch between polar patterns to meet your needs. Whether you're recording vocals, interviewing or wish to catch the ambience of a room the PreSonus Revelator can do it all! And not forgetting this USB Mic also features 2 stereo loopback channels to add backing tracks and more, plus a brilliant software bundle to get truly creative.
Studio sound made easy.
More than a USB microphone, Revelator features compressors and EQs modelled on world-class analog processors. An independent reverb bus lets you add just the right amount of shimmer to your sound, and two stereo loopback channels make it easy to add backing tracks and more. Revelator is the ultimate microphone for streaming and for recording solo musicians.
Elevate your podcast.
Revelator packs everything you need for your podcasting studio into an elegant USB microphone. It delivers a classic broadcast vocal sound, including presets created with the same StudioLive digital processing used professional broadcasters all over the world. Selectable pickup patterns and an onboard loopback mixer make recording in-person and online interviews a breeze. Revelator is everything you need at a price that won’t break the budget.
Level up your game stream.
No other USB microphone provides as much flexibility when you’re streaming gameplay. Easy-to-use presets help remove keyboard clicks and polish your voice - or completely transform it. An onboard loopback mixer lets you combine gameplay audio, Discord chats, and more, all in an elegant design that looks great on camera.
PreSonus Revelator USB Microphone Features:
- Professional bus-powered USB-C compatible microphone for podcasting, streaming, vlogging, gaming, home recording, and more
- Three different patterns to choose from:
- Cardioid—for single-source applications
- Figure 8—perfect for interviews and collaboration
- Omnidirectional—to pick up the entire room
- Headphone output with volume control and zero-latency monitoring
- 96 kHz / 24-bit operation for pristine audio recording
- Elegant desktop stand with built-in cable management
- Unique Multi Mode configures Revelator as three stereo devices—Revelator, Revelator Loopback 1, and Revelator Loopback 2—to make recording Zoom calls or streaming gameplay a breeze
- 6-in/6-out audio interface
- 2 dedicated input streams for the Revelator microphone
- 2 dedicated output streams for headphone monitoring
- 4-in/4-out virtual streams for application-to-application recording and playback with loopback options for macOS and Windows
- Built-in Fat Channel with EQ, compressor, gate, and limiter plus voice effects, and reverb, with 8 easy-to-use factory presets and 8 user presets.
- Access up to 4 presets from Revelator; additional presets are available in Universal Control
- Universal Control Surface software mixer with effects editing and hardware control
- Studio One Artist included
- Studio Magic software bundle included
- macOS and Windows compatible
- iOS and iPadOS compatible (may require a Camera Connection Kit)
- Chromebook compatible
PreSonus Revelator USB Microphone Specifications:
- Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Intel i3 / AMD A10 processor or better
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- macOS 10.13 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel i3 or better
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Windows and Mac Systems
- USB-C or USB-A 2.0 port compatibility
- 32 GB hard disk space
- PreSonus Universal Control 3.4 or higher
- Monitor with 1366x768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended)
- Multitouch-enabled monitor required for touch operation
- Type: Mono Condenser
- Polar Patter: Cardioid, Bidirectional (Figure 8), Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response (±3.0 dB): 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 1 mV/Pa
- Max SPL: 110 dB <3% THD
- Type: 1/8" TRS active stereo
- Power Output (RMS): 22.6 mW (16 Ohms)
- THD: 0.008%
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Dynamic Range: 77.5 dB
- Type: USB-C compatible USB 2.0
- Sample Rate: 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz (Note: 44.1 and 48 kHz only on macOS while in Multi Mode)
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Power: USB Bus Power
- Hardware Controls: Direct Monitor, Mic Gain, Headphone Level, Mute, Preset Select
- Software Controls: Mic Gain, Pattern Select, Monitor Mix, Preset Management
- Onboard DSP:
- PreSonus Fat Channel: High Pass Filter, Noise Gate, 3 Compressor models, 3 EQ models, and Limiter
- Voice Effects: Comb Filter, Delay, Doubler, Ring Modulator, Vocoder
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 8.875" x 5.125" x 5.125" (225 x 130 x 130 mm)
- Weight: 1.6 lbs. (0.73 kg)
Standard 1-year warranty included
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.