RU-901G3 RU-G3TH Single Channel True Diversity UHF Bodypack Wireless System
Introducing the RU-901G3 RU-G3TH Single Channel True Diversity UHF Bodypack Wireless System. With REMOSET UTRASONIC technology for superb synchronisation to prevent drop-outs to ensure you achieve a flawless performance. Including a handheld microphone for faultless audio.
UHF True Diversity Handheld Wireless Microphone System with Remoset U
RU-901G3/RU-G3TH is a Single True Diversity receiver and Hand-Held Microphone system.
The system is made up from the Single Channel RU-901G3 True Diversity UHF PLL Wide-band receive and the Hand-Held transmitter, the RU-G3TH.
RU-901G3 RU-G3TH Key Features:
RU-901G3 Receiver Features:
- JTS “True diversity” which is when the two independent antennas (antenna diversity) are connected additionally to two independent receiver modules. So not only do they switch to which of the two antennas is getting the best signal, but also which receiver module is getting the best signal. This is JTS’ ultimate method of preventing drop-outs.
- REMOSET ULTRASONIC technology for receiver/transmitter synchronisation
- Auto-Scan function
- Pilot tone squelch and noise mute
- Backlit LCD display with status indications, e.g. group/channel, antenna A/B, RF receiving level, AF audio level
- 1 x XLR output (balanced.) and 1 x 6.3 mm TS Jack output (unbalanced.)
- Removable BNC Antennas
- Half size Receiver with Optional rack mount kit available.
- Optional rechargeable Station with rechargeable batteries is available (G3CH-2)
- Available in CH 38 (606.5-642MHz)
RU-G3TH Handheld Transmitter:
- Phase-locked Loop (PLL) synthesized tuner.
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries.
- Back lit LCD display with channel and battery life indicator, ID number.
- Extended dynamic range and smooth frequency response.
- Noise mute and tone-key squelch.
- Separate Mute switch and Power button.
- Optional Charger available (G3CH-2)
- Available in CH 38(606.5-642MHz)
RU-901G3 RU-G3TH Specifications:
- Frequency Preparation: PLL Synthesized Control
- S/N Ratio: 36MHz
- Squelch: Pilot Tone & Noise Mute
- Output Connector: 1x Balanced XLR Socket, 1x Unbalanced 6.3mm Jack
- Frequency Setting: Remoset U Ultrasonic
- Receiving Mode: True Diversity
- Power Supply: DC12~15V/500mA
- Frequency Range: 606.5-642MHz
- T.H.D: > 105dB
- Antenna: BNC (F)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.