Shure PGA27 Studio Condenser Microphone
Introducing the PGA27 microphone from Shure; the perfect microphone for your studio space. This excellent piece of kit is professional-yet-affordable with a -15db switchable attenuator to help prevent your sound becoming distorted by excess volume while you're recording, plus a cartridge with a large diaphragm for accurately catching a range of sound. You won't have to worry about buying additional equipment either as the Shure PGA27 comes with a shock mount making this excellent value for any student or artist on a budget.
Large-diaphragm cardioid side-address condenser microphone designed for clear capture of vocal, acoustic, recording applications and live performance. Features include, a high-pass filter, and a switchable attenuator for SPL versatility.The PGA27 is a professional quality large diaphragm condenser microphone with an updated design featuring a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
Additional features include a high-pass filter for extra control of unwanted low-end signal and a -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility.
- Large diaphragm cartridge provides wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- High-pass filter for additional control of unwanted low-end signal
- -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Shock mount included for additional set-up stability and minimization of transient noise
- Padded zipper case included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
- Weight: 453 g
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: Tailored
- Sensitivity: -35.00 dBV/Pa 17.80 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise: 15 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure: 130 dB SPL (Pad Off), 145 dB SPL (Pad On)
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Switchable low cut: Yes
- Connectors: 3 Pin XLR
- Attenuator: Yes
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Recording
- Headphone Output: No
- Requires Phantom Power: 48 V DC VDC
- Cartridge: Fixed
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.