Alesis Command Mesh Kit
The Alesis Command Mesh Kit is a professional 8 piece electronic drum kit that consists of a 10" snare, 3 x 8" tom pads, 8" kick tower pad that includes a pedal and 3 cymbals. The Alesis command drum module features a massive 600 popular sounds, along with 50 preset drum kits and 20 user customisable drum kits. With the USB port you can not only load play along tracks but also record what you're playing onto a USB memory stick.
Total Command of Your Drumming Performance
The Alesis Command Mesh Kit is a complete 8-piece electronic drum kit that includes everything the modern drummer needs to play like a pro. It features a 10 dual-zone mesh snare and three 8 dual-zone mesh tom pads for great feel and natural response, plus an 8 mesh kick tower pad with pedal. Three cymbals provide a virtually unlimited range of playing expression: a ride cymbal, crash cymbal with choke function and hi-hat. Not only do the mesh heads deliver unmatched response and playability, the compact size means the Command Kit goes where larger kits cant. Discover the new standard in electronic drums with the Alesis Command Mesh Kit.
An authentic response and above all dependable, the Alesis Command Mesh Kit features an ultrarobust build that guarantees to withstand the rigors of modern drumming. Featuring a collapsible chrome 4-post mounting rack, the Alesis Command Mesh kit guarantees to keep everything solid and secure so drummers can truly express themselves without the nuisance of any travel or loss of positioning. With its convenient collapsible design, the Command Mesh kit tidys away in minutes, providing the ultimate solution for an authentic drumming experience with all the added benefits a modern electronic kit provides.
In-Demand Sound, Forward-Thinking Features
The creative-core of the Command Mesh Kit, thee Command Drum Module features 70 drum kits (50 factory + 20 user) with over 600 sounds, 60 play-along tracks built-in and even an on-board metronome. Total customisation guaranteed, the Command Drum Module also features a USB memory stick input, perfect for loading 3rd party .WAV samples and assigning these to any zone of any mesh pad on the Command Mesh Kit. With customised kit configurations, loading drum, melodic, bass, play-along tracks and FX samples couldnt be simpler - the sonic and creative possibilities are virtually limitless!
The Ins and Outs
Whatever the situation demands, the Command Drum Module guarantees to meet any need thanks to a plethora of connectivity options. Connect smartphones, MP3 players and any Aux-compatible device to the Command Drum Modules conveniently located Aux input; take command of your virtual instrument collection via a thoughtful USB output, engineered to transmit MIDI information directly to a computer; get the most out of your MIDI-compatible equipment thanks to MIDI In/Out ports, perfect for uniting your synthesiser, drum machines or any studio peripheral with a MIDI compatible input.
Here we have the Alesis Command Mesh Kit in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- 8 mesh kick and 10 dual-zone snare pad for enhanced feel and playing response
- Two 8 dual-zone rack toms and an 8 dual-zone floor tom deliver great sound and feel
- (3) 10 cymbals: ride cymbal, hi-hat, crash w/choke
- Kick drum pedal included
- Alesis Command Drum Module with 70 kits (50 factory pre-set + 20 user-customizable) and 600 sounds
- Load .WAV samples and play-along tracks via USB memory stick
- Real-time recording (5 tracks internally; up to 99 tracks via USB memory stick)
- USB/MIDI output for use with virtual instrument and recording software
- Premium chrome 4-post rack and boom cymbal arms
- Connection cables, drum sticks, drum key and power supply included
Drum Module Specifications:
- Maximum Polyphony: 64
- Kits: 74 (54 preset + 20 user), 9 General MIDI kits
- Sounds: 671 sounds/voices (drum, percussion, effect) / 14 hi-hat combination voices / Up to 99 user-loaded samples, 15 MB total
- Sequencer: 125 patterns (120 preset songs + 5 user songs) / Up to 99 user songs in 1 folder on USB flash drive / 192 ticks per beat / Real-time record / Approx. 6800 notes per user song
- Tempo: 30280 BPM
- Display: 64 x 128 pixel, monochrome, backlit display
- Power: 9 VDC, 500 mA, center-positive
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 9.1 x 6.3 x 2.7 / 230 mm x 160 mm x 69 mm
- Weight: 1.1lbs / 0.5kg
Drum Module Connectors:
- (1) DB-25 cable snake
- (1) 1/4 (6.35 mm) TS Crash 2
- (1) 1/4 (6.35 mm) TS Tom 4
- (2) 1/4 (6.35 mm) TRS main ouputs
- (1) 1/8 (3.5 mm) stereo headphone output
- (1) 1/8 (3.5 mm) stereo auxiliary input
- (1) 5-pin MIDI input
- (1) 5-pin MIDI output
- (1) USB MIDI port
- (1) USB host port
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.