Alesis Sample Pad 4
- 4 pads allow endless percussive and sampling triggering possibilities
- Built-in library of 25 most commonly requested percussion and electronic drum sounds
- 10 preset kits
- Add any sound sample or loop to your drum or percussion setup via SD card
- Accepts SD/SDHC cards up to 32GB, storing 89 user kits and 512 samples per card
- Dynamic blue LED lighting provides clear visibility in any setting
- Intuitive navigation lets you browse through your kits with ease
- Drag and drop samples via USB on Mac or PC without removing your SD card
- USB-MIDI output for use with virtual instrument and recording software
- Tune and add reverb to your sounds
- Dual trigger input for expansion
- PC: Windows 7 or later
- Mac: OS X 10.7 or later
- Available USB port
- SamplePad 4
- Power Adaptor
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
The Alesis Sample Pad 4 is a 4 pad drum kit that has a built in library of 25 of the most popluar percussion and electronic drum sounds. The Alesis Samplekit 4 will also accept SD or SDHC cards of up to 32gb meaning you can store an additional 89 user kits and 512 samples per card., which greatly increases the amount of sounds available to you.
The Alesis SamplePad 4 is an all-in-one percussion and sample-playing instrument. It comes equipped with four responsive, LED-illuminated rubber pads, dual zone trigger input, and ten preset kits. With a built-in library of the most commonly requested percussion and electronic drum sounds and the ability to load samples, the only limit is your imagination. For even more flexibility, you can tune and add reverb to your sounds.
Intuitive navigation makes it easy to browse through your kits and you can drag and drop your samples via USB on a Mac or PC without removing your SD card. The bright blue LED lighting is clearly visible in every setting.
Here we have Alesis Sample Pad 4 in brand new and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions will come boxed as new with all accessories and a 1-year warranty included. Please note that the item has been opened but never used.