Alesis Surge Mesh Kit
The Alesis Surge Mesh Kit is a professional eight-piece electronic drum kit with the snare, toms and kick tower pad all featuring a mesh head. The mesh heads on the pads give the drummer an excellent, unmatched, natural response. The Alesis Surge Mesh Kit also comes with 3 cymbals that include a ride cymbal, crash cymbal and hi-hat. The compact size means the Surge Kit goes where larger kits cant. Discover the new standard in electronic drums with the Alesis Surge Mesh Kit.
An authentic response and above all dependable, the Alesis Surge Mesh Kit features an ultra-robust build that guarantees to withstand the rigors of modern drumming. Featuring a collapsible chrome 4-post mounting rack, the Alesis Surge Mesh kit guarantees to keep everything solid and secure so drummers can truly express themselves without the nuisance of any travel or loss of positioning. With its convenient collapsible design, the Surge Mesh kit tidys away in minutes, providing the ultimate solution for an authentic drumming experience with all the added benefits a modern electronic kit provides.
Surge Drum Module
The heart and soul of the Surge Mesh Kit, the powerful Surge Drum Module features 40 drum kits (24 preset kits + 16 user kits) with over 385 sounds, 60 play-along tracks and a built-in metronome. With on-board effects (Reverb and a 3-Band equaliser), a radiant LCD display, and even an onboard sequencer with 80 songs, the Surge Drum Module includes everything the modern drummer demands, in a simple-to-use interface that guarantees immediate creative potential, perfect for live performance and honing drum skills alike.
The Ins and Outs
Whatever the situation demands, the Surge Drum Module guarantees to meet any need thanks to a plethora of connectivity options. Connect smartphones, MP3 players and any Aux-compatible device to the Surge Drum Modules conveniently located Aux input; take command of your virtual instrument collection via a thoughtful USB output, engineered to transmit MIDI information directly to a computer; get the most out of your MIDI-compatible equipment thanks to MIDI In/Out ports, perfect for uniting your synthesiser, drum machines or any studio peripheral with a MIDI compatible input. With the Surge Mesh Kit, the possibilities are virtually limitless.
Here we have the Alesis Surge Mesh Kit in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- 10” dual-zone mesh snare and three 8” dual-zone mesh tom pads for great feel and natural response
- 8” mesh kick drum tower with kick drum pedal included
- (3) 10” cymbals: ride cymbal, hi-hat, crash w/choke
- Surge Drum Module with 40 kits, 60 play-along tracks and 385 sounds
- Record your own playing or connect your mp3 player to the Aux input
- 4-post chrome rack
- Connection cables, drum sticks, drum key and power supply included
Drum Module Specifications:
- Maximum Polyphony: 64
- Drum Kits: 40 kits (24 preset kits + 16 user kits), 11 General MIDI kits
- Instruments: 385 (drums, percussion, SFX), 7 hi-hat combinations (open/closed)
- Effects: Reverb, 3-band equalizer
- Sequencer: Normal Mode: 80 songs / Learning Mode: 20 beats, 12 rhythms, 10 patterns / Resolution: 120 ticks per quarter note / Maximum Note Storage: approximately 1600 notes
- Tempo: 30-280 BPM
- Display: Backlit segment LCD
- Power: 9 VDC, 500 mA, center-positive. Note: This appliance is not equipped with a main power switch. Even when the appliance is turned off, the power supply to the appliance is not completely turned off when the power adapter is plugged in. Disconnect the power adapter when not using the appliance for long periods.
- Dimensions: 5.8" x 4.4" x 7.2" / 14.7 Å~ 11.2 x 18.3 cm
- Weight: 1.1 lb / 0.5 kg
Drum Module Connectors:
- (1) 25-pin cable input (9-trigger cable snake)
- (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo output (headphones)
- (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo input (auxiliary)
- (2) 1/4” (6.35 mm) trigger inputs (Tom 4 & Crash 2)
- (2) 1/4” (6.35 mm) outputs (main left & right)
- (1) 5-pin MIDI input
- (1) 5-pin MIDI output
- (1) USB Type-B port