Alto TS212S Active Powered Subwoofer
The Alto TS212S is a compact powered subwoofer with an output peak power of 1250W. It can be paired with any full-range speaker system for maximum impact. Ideal for small to medium events, karaoke, mobile discos, gigging musicians or even a permanent installation in a bar or club.
For those performance situations where additional low-frequency output and punch are required, even beyond the already-impressive bass capability of the TS2 full-range speakers, the new TS2 powered subwoofers are the perfect solution.
Here we have the Alto TS212S Active Powered Subwoofer in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- 1250 watts of peak power output
- Custom engineered high-efficiency Class D amplifiers with passive cooling design - no fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- 12-inch high-excursion woofer
- (2) XLR+1/4-inch combo inputs + (2) balanced XLR line outputs
- Polarity Reverse, Full-Range Output and Extended LF controls
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Rugged, internally-braced front-ported plywood cabinet
- Integrated 35mm speaker pole socket and M10 rigging points
- Output Power: 1250 W peak, 625 W continuous
- Transducer Low: 12" (305 mm) woofer, 3" (76 mm) voice coil
- Frequency Response: 42-100 Hz (-10 dB)
- Maximum SPL: 127 dB (@ 1 m)
- Connections: (2) XLR+1/4" (6.35 mm) inputs; (2) XLR outputs; (1) IEC power cable input
- Input Level: Line -4 dBu (nominal)
- External Controls: Volume control, signal/clip limiter with LED, polarity-reverse switch,high-pass filter bypass switch with LED, extended low-frequency switch with LED, power switch with LED
- Electronic Protections: Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Enclosure: Internally braced plywood cabinet; 35 mm mounting pole socket ontop panel
- Power Connection: Standard IEC cable
- Hz Consumption: 450 W
- Input Voltage: 110-120, 220-240 VAC; 50/60
- Fuse: T6.3AL AC250V (110-120 V) or T3.15AL AC250V (220-240 V)
- TS212S Dimensions (W x D x H): 18.0" x 17.75" x 20.0" / 456 x 451 x 508 mm
- TS212S Weight: 45 lbs. / 20 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.