Alto TS215S Powered Subwoofer
The Alto TS215S is a powered subwoofer with an output peak power of 1250W and can be paired with any full-range speaker system for maximum sound impact. The TS215S is suitable for mobile DJs, touring musicians and club/bar installation.
For those performance situations where additional low-frequency output and punch are required, even beyond the already-impressive bass capability of the TS2 full-range speakers, the new TS2 powered subwoofers are the perfect solution.
Here we have the Alto TS215S Active Powered Subwoofer in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed in very good cosmetic condition with just a few minor marks. It comes in its original packaging with the power lead plus a 1-year warranty. Buy this amazing subwoofer with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
- 1250 watts of peak power output
- Custom engineered high-efficiency Class D amplifiers with passive cooling design - no fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- 15-inch high-excursion woofer
- (2) XLR+1/4-inch combo inputs + (2) balanced XLR line outputs
- Polarity Reverse, Full-Range Output and Extended LF controls
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Rugged, internally-braced front-ported plywood cabinet
- Integrated 35mm speaker pole socket and M10 rigging points
- Output Power: 1250 W peak, 625 W continuous
- Transducer Low: 15" (381 mm) woofer, 3" (76 mm) voice coil
- Frequency Response: 35-95 Hz (-10 dB)
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB (@ 1 m)
- Connections: (2) XLR+1/4" (6.35 mm) inputs; (2) XLR outputs; (1) IEC power cable input
- Input Level: Line -4 dBu (nominal)
- External Controls: Volume control, signal/clip limiter with LED, polarity-reverse switch, high-pass filter bypass switch with LED, extended low-frequency switch with LED, power switch with LED
- Electronic Protections: Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Enclosure: Internally braced plywood cabinet; 35 mm mounting pole socket ontop panel
- Power Connection: Standard IEC cable
- Input Voltage: 110-120, 220-240 V AC; 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 450W
- Fuse: T6.3AL AC250V (110-120 V) or T3.15AL AC250V (220-240 V)
- TS215S Dimensions (W x D x H): 21.34" x 20.3" x 24.8" / 542 x 515 x 630 mm
- TS215S Weight: 62 lbs. / 28.2 kg
Having recently purchased an Alto TS215S from the guys at whybuynew to compliment the Mackie SRM 550's (also from whybuynew) I can only say this very compact absolutely brilliant unit has added a new dimension to my "tops". Thank you again to the guys for their help and guidance. I have said it before and will say it again go and visit you will not be disappointed with the help and direction from this very focussed team. Best part is they will not force you to buy unless you are totally happy with your choice, .