The Alto TS308 is the smallest of the new Alto Professional TS3 active powered series of PA speakers but this doesn't stop it from delivering a powerful and incredible sound. It can produce 2000W of peak power and 1000W of RMS power making this a very capable speaker for a variety of applications. The lightweight design of the TS308 makes it ideal for mobile DJ's who are looking for a speaker that is easy to transport and setup.
The all-new Alto Professional TS3 Series of professional loudspeakers deliver solutions for every performance and installation challenge. With 2000 watts of explosive bi-amplified power and newly-designed transducers, these speaker systems deliver truly high-performance audio, without compromise or restriction. Their elegant industrial design, lightweight but rugged construction, versatile mounting/placement application and intuitive user interface achieves a level of excellence and refinement that exceeds expectations.
Here we have the Alto TS308 in new and manufacturer refurbished which will come boxed 'as new' with a 1-year warranty. Buy this amazing speaker with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
- 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- 8-inch (203 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (65 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1.4-inch (35 mm) voice coil, neodymium magnet HF driver, with precision wave guide
- High quality, lightweight, cabinet design for easy transport, set up and installation
- Pole-mountable, wedge monitor, bracket installation or flown application with integral
- M6 suspension points
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs, independent level controls, XLR Link output, Contour EQ switch and Ground-Lift switch
- Custom engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design No fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA
- Output Power: 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- LF Driver: 8-inch (203 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (65 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision waveguide
- Crossover: 2.5 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB peak, 126 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 62 Hz20 kHz (+ 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 52 Hz22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS ¼ (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (2) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift switch
- Indicators: 2 x Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Electronic clip, Thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power Connection: IEC with Mains Fuse
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110120,220240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting/Installation: 36 mm standard pole mount, Wall or celling mount using TSB810 bracket, Flown application with integral M6 suspension points, Wedge monitor
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 17.1 x 10.1 x 9.6 / 434mm x 256mm x 245mm
- Net Weight: 20.2 lbs. / 9.2 kg.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.