The Alto TS310 is the 10" PA speaker of the Alto TS3 active powered series range of speakers. Pumping out an impressive 1000W RMS power this speaker delivers a superb sound that is ideal for mobile DJ's and small bars and pubs. It comes with the standard XLR output along with a XLR / 1/4" jack combo input for plugging in microphones and instruments such as guitars.
The all-new Alto Professional TS3 Series of professional loudspeakers deliver solutions for every performance and installation challenge. With 2000 watts of explosive bi-amplified power and newly-designed transducers, these speaker systems deliver truly high-performance audio, without compromise or restriction. Their elegant industrial design, lightweight but rugged construction, versatile mounting/placement application and intuitive user interface achieves a level of excellence and refinement that exceeds expectations.
Here we have Alto TS310 in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty. Buy this amazing TS310 with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
- 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- 10-inch (254 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (65 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision waveguide
- High quality, lightweight, cabinet design for easy transport, set up and installation
- Pole-mountable, wedge monitor, bracket installation or flown application with integral
- M10 suspension points
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR ľ-inch combo mic/line inputs, independent level controls, XLR Link output, Contour EQ switch and Ground-Lift switch
- Custom engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design No fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA
- Output Power: 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- LF Driver: 10-inch (254 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (65 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision waveguide
- Crossover: 2.5 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB peak, 126 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 5420 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 48 Hz22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90į H x 60į V nominal
- Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS ľ (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (2) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift switch
- Indicators: 2 x Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Electronic clip, Thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power Connection: IEC with Mains Fuse
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110120,220240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting/Installation: 36 mm standard pole mount, Wall or celling mount using TSB810 bracket,
- Flown application with integral M10 suspension points, Wedge monitor
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 20.6 x 12.6 x 11.8 / 524mm x 320mm x 300mm
- Net Weight: 26.1 lbs. / 11.9 kg.
Well here goes after purchasing my previous speakers from maplins (cough cough) they let me down with the sound so I invested in a pair of TS310 and what a difference unbelievable sound for such a reasonable price I would certainly recommend these speakers and delivered so quick thank you.
Right you havenít got or even donít want to blow your hard earned cash on £1000+ Active speakers but do want a decent sound for you and your friends to enjoy on your next special occasion, then these could well be your answer. The Alto TS310s have a big sound, plenty of bass (trust me, Iím a basshead!) which is well tuned and tight. Full miss and clear highs. The contour button on the back is a big plus for EDM/HipHop/Reggae and so in again for the deep bass and clear highs but whilst giving ample middle to sustain the sound. I chose the 10s for small parties 30/40 heads. From using the 10s itís actually scares me to think what the 12s and 15s are capable of but I will say you certainly donít need to spend much more for a quality sound and plenty and I mean plenty of volume! What can I say but very please with this speaker and the service from Why Buy New. Excellent value for money with Alto TS3 range and 0 disappointments here.
No, not really. I have the TS310 and itís a well made and full sounding speaker. Very capable in all departments for the appropriate environments. I have had the TX10 and 12s prior to this series and from those (and those also were not bad speakers) I can with genuine experience say the the TS3 series is worth the extra few quid and patience in saving for an extra month or two.