Alto TS315S Subwoofer
Here we have the Alto TS315S; part of Alto's latest range of TS3 subwoofers that directly compliment the rest of their TS3 PA speaker series. This fantastic piece of equipment boasts a powerful bass sound thanks to its rock-solid ported enclosure made from a vibration-limiting high density wood. If you're already the proud owner of some Alto TS3 PA speakers then the TS315S is the ideal companion for extending your low-frequency range, however with its six selectable DSP output modes this subwoofer can be matched perfectly with almost any other brand of speaker.
Add a Rock-Solid Foundation to Your Music
There are times when your sound system needs additional low-frequency output and "punch". For those situations, Alto Professional proudly offers the TS315 powered subwoofer. This subwoofer extends the bass response of virtually any full range speaker, relieving that speaker of the difficult task of having to reproduce the low bass frequencies. The result? A system with stunning wide-range response characterised by dramatic, impactful low frequencies and effortless, undistorted mids and highs. The listening audience will hear everything with perfect clarity, from the lowest bass synth tones to the highest percussion bells and everything in between.
TS315S features a rugged, long-excursion woofer mounted in a solidly-braced ported enclosure, computer-optimised for powerful low-frequency performance. The enclosure itself is made from a dense wood composite. This strong, resonant-free material has virtually perfect acoustic characteristics, which ensures that the subwoofers' output is always clear and impactful. Conventional enclosures with flex-prone thin metal or plastic walls actually rob the speaker of acoustic impact by dissipating the driver's energy as cabinet vibration. A sturdy, braced wood composite enclosure doesn't waste the driver's motion as cabinet resonance.
The Perfect Match
Strong, clear output is only half the battle, however in order for a subwoofer to be part of an ideal speaker system, it has to blend seamlessly with the companion speaker. This is where the Alto Professional's TS315S truly excels. All TS300-series subwoofers have a choice of six selectable DSP output modes, so the subwoofer's frequency response and crossover frequency are perfectly-matched to the speaker it's being used with. Four of these six output options match the subwoofer perfectly with Alto TS2 and TS3 full-range speakers, while the other two output options (Hi-Pass or Bypass mode) ensure a perfect match even with non-Alto full-range speakers.
Precision-Engineered for Performance
Our computer design techniques feature advancements such as Finite Element Analysis (FEA), which enables us to optimise the speaker's magnetic structure and maintain a tight voice coil gap for maximum sensitivity. Our voice coils themselves have extremely tight windings that ensure maximum utilisation of the input signal and our adhesives exhibit unrivalled consistency and durability under high temperature conditions for unsurpassed system reliability. TS315S features an onboard 2000-watt amplifier (1000 watts continuous) with proprietary limiting circuitry that provides electronic clip, thermal and transducer overload protection, ensuring that the system always sounds clean and clear, no matter how hard it's pushed.
Here we have the Alto TS315S Subwoofer in brand new and B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only, so many have a few minor marks, but will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Buy this amazing Alto TS315S Subwoofer with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
- Driver: 15-inch with high-temperature, long-throw voice coil
- Amplifier: 1000W continuous, 2000W peak Class D power
- XLR outputs, with six discreet output modes for ideal matching with companion speaker
- Extended LF switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Integrated 35mm pole socket
- Rugged, mar-resistant splatter-spray finish always looks good, even with heavy use
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Output Power: 2000W peak, 1000W continuous
- Transducer Low: 15" (381mm) woofer
- Frequency Response: 44Hz - 85Hz (-3dB)
- Frequency Range: 37Hz - 110Hz (-10dB)
- Maximum SPL: 131dB (@ 1m)
- Connections: (2) XLR+1/4" (6.35mm) inputs; (2) XLR outputs; (1) IEC power cable input
- External Controls:
- Volume control
- Signal/clip limiter with LED
- DSP output mode switch with LED
- Polarity-reverse switch with LED
- Extended low-frequency switch with LED
- Power switch with LED
- Electronic Protections: Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Enclosure: Internally braced MDF cabinet; 36mm mounting pole socket on top panel
- Connection: Standard IEC cable
- Input Voltage: 110120, 220240VAC; 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 1000W
- Fuse: T10AL AC250V (110120V) or T5AL AC250V (220240V)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 21.3 x 20.6 x 24.7" / 542 x 523 x 628mm
- Weight: 78.48 lbs. / 35.6kg
The Alto Subwoofer Ts315s is phenomenal the quality of sound production is also awesome. The prompt 2rd delivery from Whybuynew is like magic. I will definitely recommend the Subwoofer and the company