Alto Truesonic TSSUB-15 Active Subwoofer
Alto Truesonic TS SUB-15 subwoofer is a great addition to any mobile PA system and is available at the UK's lowest price here at whybuynew.co.uk. We believe at this price, the TS SUB-15 simply cannot be beaten. When we tested these subs against four other brands at the same price range or even a little more on price, we could not believe what we were hearing. It's no wonder that these subwoofers have proved a massive hit with mobile DJ's, performers and installers worldwide.
The frequency range and crossovers of the TRUESONIC TSSUB18 and TSSUB15 have been tuned to provide smooth, low-end sound production in the 37Hz-125Hz range (42Hz-125Hz for the TSSUB15). They also offer stereo inputs, an internal active crossover, and are housed in rugged, compact, 18mm Birch plywood cabinets with durable metal recessed handles. When you're ready to extend the frequency range of your live performance reinforcement, TRUESONIC subwoofers are the effective, economical, and professional choice.
Exacting details were planned and provided in the TRUESONIC TSSUB18 and TSSUB15. From the modern digital power amp to the internal crossover and handpicked drivers, they are class-leading subwoofers and worthy of the TRUESONIC name. As active subwoofer systems, The TRUESONIC TSSUB18 and TSSUB15 offer a massive 18" LF long-excursion driver and large 15" LF long-excursion driver respectively. They're rated at a whopping 1200 watts and feature a 3" copper sandwich voice coil, which means you'll have plenty of low-end volume when you need it most.
We have the Alto TS SUB 15 in brand new un-opened or B-Stock. The B-Stock versions are manufacturer refurbished and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty for complete peace of mind.
Buy these amazing TS SUB 15 with confidence from the UK's largest Alto dealer with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
Alto TS SUB-15 Specification:
- Powered System: Continuous-600W, Peak-1200W
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 42Hz-125Hz under analog processor
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 123dB Continuous / 126dB Peak
- Transducer Low: 15" woofer, 3" copper sandwich voice coil, with long excursion
- Active Crossover: BandPass type 12dB/oct. under analog processor
- Input Connectors: IN-LEFT / MONO (Combo) RIGHT (XLR-F) / OUT-LEFT /MONO-RIGHT (XLR-M) / LINK-LEFT / MONO-RIGHT (XLR-M) Balanced(15kohm)
- Input: Level L-R Input Line at 0dBu
- Crossover Frequency: L-R OUTPUT with High Pass filter at 80Hz or FLAT for L-R Satellite
- External Controls: VOLUME Control / PHASE Switch / HPF-80Hz By-Pass / POWER ON with Green LED / Clip LIMITER with Red LED / GROUND Lift
- Power Supply: 120-240 Volt in Switching Power mode
- Enclosure Construction: 18mm Plywood cabinet, glued and reinforced, resistant black paint, metal grille, rubber foot, four optional wheels
- Mounting: One standard metal pole-mount, two metal handle
- Alto TS SUB 15 Dimensions (HxWxD): 591mm x 451mm x 513mm (23.27" x 17.76" x 20.2")
- Alto TS SUB-15 Net Weight: 27.04kg / 59.49 lbs.
- Alto TS SUB-15 Shipping Weight: 31.04 kg / 68.29 lbs.